I love succulents so adding them to my fall decor seemed like a great idea. This succulent cornucopia is easy to make and will look gorgeous in your fall decor. Imagine this as a centerpiece for your Thanksgiving table. Get your supplies and make a succulent cornucopia just like this one.
Supplies needed to make your own succulent cornucopia:
Links below may be affiliate links which means that you do not pay anymore.
- Wicker cornucopia
- Styrofoam ball (that will fit in mouth of cornucopia)
- Artificial succulents
- Hot glue and glue gun
- Scissors or wire cutters
Watch the super quick video below to see how I made this succulent cornucopia for my fall decor. You can see just how easy this project is!
Can’t watch the video or need written instructions? Here are brief instructions below:
- Add styrofoam ball to inside of cornucopia. Secure with hot glue
- Add moss to styrofoam ball with hot glue. Cover completely.
- Trim wires from succulents if needed.
- Add succulents by pushing them into styrofoam ball.
I added my version to my fall mantel. You can use this one anywhere in your fall decor. I love succulents and this is the perfect way to use them to decorate for fall or Thanksgiving. I chose some orange and gold colored succulents in my version but you can pick any that you love. Make your own succulent cornucopia for your decor this year.
Love this succulent cornucopia and looking for more fall succulent crafts? Try these ideas:
- Paper Mache Succulent Pumpkin
- Fall Jar Succulent Centerpiece
- Succulent Pumpkin Centerpiece
- Fall Succulent Wreath
This succulent cornucopia is going to make a great addition to your fall decor. I love mine and will be using it year after year. Succulents and fall can go together perfectly!