The perfect Thanksgiving centerpiece for your table! This succulent cornucopia is an easy DIY you can put together in minutes. All you need is a cornucopia basket and a few artificial succulents to get started.
I love succulents, and this is the perfect way to use them to decorate for fall or Thanksgiving. I added my version to my fall mantel. I chose some orange and gold-colored succulents in my version, but you can pick any that you love.
How to Make a Succulent Cornucopia
Supplies needed to make your own succulent cornucopia:
Links below may be affiliate links which means that you do not pay anymore.
- Wicker cornucopia
- Styrofoam ball (that will fit in the mouth of the cornucopia)
- Artificial succulents
- Hot glue and glue gun
- Scissors or wire cutters
Watch the super quick video below to see how I made this succulent cornucopia for my fall décor. You can see just how easy this project is!
Can’t watch the video or need written instructions? Follow the instructions below:
Add the styrofoam ball to the inside of the cornucopia basket and attach it with a little hot glue. Make sure it’s securely glued so the weight of the succulents don’t pull it out.
Next, add the succulents by pushing the wires into the styrofoam ball. Trim the wires as needed.
It might be a good idea to have a plan for your arrangement before inserting the wires into the styrofoam. So plan this out as needed.
This succulent cornucopia is easy to make and will look gorgeous in your fall décor. Imagine this addition for your Thanksgiving table. Get your supplies and make a succulent cornucopia just like this one.
Love this succulent cornucopia and looking for more fall succulent crafts? Try these ideas:
- Paper Mache Succulent Pumpkin
- Fall Jar Succulent Centerpiece
- Succulent Pumpkin Centerpiece
- Fall Succulent Wreath
This succulent cornucopia is going to make a great addition to your fall décor. I love mine and will be using it year after year. Succulents and fall can go together perfectly!
- Add the styrofoam ball to the inside of the cornucopia basket and attach with a little hot glue. Make sure it’s securely glued so the weight of the succulents doesn’t pull it out.
- Then, add moss to the styrofoam ball with hot glue. Cover the ball completely with moss. Attach all over with hot glue. Be sure the glue dries completely before continuing.
- Next, add the succulents by pushing the wires into the styrofoam ball. Trim the wires as needed.
- Display your cornucopia on your table or mantle!