It is time to head back to school. Be sure to give one of our chalkboard ideas below a try this year. Your kids will go back to school in style with one or more of these fun ideas. There are ideas for the kids, teachers, and your home.
Craft Lightning day 1 is here with some great quick crafts that y’all are going to love. If you are new here, Craft Lightning is a joint event we have every other month with 30 Minute Crafts. Every morning I will be posting an original craft tutorial that can be made in 15 minutes or less. Then every afternoon I will be posting quick crafts from around the web for you to enjoy. Want a chance to be featured? Be sure to link up to our Craft Lightning linky party. If you want even more quick craft inspiration, be sure to follow our quick and easy crafts Pinterest board.
If you missed any of the Craft Lightning fun, be sure to check out the quick crafts from day 1, day 2, day 3, and day 4.
To kick things off for day 1, we have Two Thirty Five Designs and these amazing glitter dipped bowls. I need one or two of these for every room in my home, what about y’all?
Spring is here. I think. Are we the only ones with a little chilly weather this week? Either way you can bring a little spring or summer inspiration with over 40 crafts with flowers. From fabric flowers to the real thing, I partnered with some fabulous ladies to gather the crafts below. Enjoy y’all. Just click the pictures below to be taken directly to the craft tutorial.
C’mon spring we are ready for ya! I have over 20 fun Easter desserts for y’all today. Click around on the list below and find a fun dessert for your Easter feast. Adult and kids alike will love these fun creations. Will you serve up carrots? Or bunnies? Maybe flowers? Whatever you choose I have you covered with the fun Easter desserts below.
I am wrapping up Teacher Appreciation Week here on The Country Chic Cottage. All week I have joined 30 Minute Crafts for a fun Craft Lightning series of quick crafts for teachers. If you have missed any of the posts, be sure to check out the round up from day 1, day 2, day 3, and day 4. It has been one fabulous week of crafts that all take 15 minutes or less to make. Yep. 15 minutes. Anyone can make a handmade gift for Teacher Appreciation Week! Now lets get to the features for day 5.
I love this tape dispenser from Confetti Sunshine. What a wonderful gift and it will look great on any teacher’s desk.
We are heading into the home stretch of Teacher Appreciation Week here. All week long we have been doing Craft Lightning and posting teacher appreciation crafts that take 15 minutes or less to complete. Did you miss any of the quick crafts? Be sure to check out the round ups from day 1, day 2, and day 3. There is one last chance to be featured here by linking up to our Craft Lightning Linky Party….hurry! Now lets check out the round up from our blog partners and my partner for this series 30 Minute Crafts for today!
Kicking things off today are these elegant gold dipped pots from Three Little Monkeys Studio. I love this idea for teachers…..and…well….for me!
How do you all like the Teacher Appreciation Week version of Craft Lightning so far? It is rocking right? If you have missed any of the action be sure to check out the round ups from day 1, day 2, and day 4. Now it is time for the day 3 quick crafts. Don’t know what Craft Lightning is? They are lightning fast crafts that take 15 minutes or less to complete. Want to be featured here? Be sure to link up your Teacher Appreciation Week quick crafts to our Craft Lightning linky party. Now onto our fabulous day 3 features.
Kicking things off is this fabulous idea for giving a stapler with a printable tag to your teacher from Desert Chica Ramblings. Click here to get the printable.
We are continuing on with Teacher Appreciation Week for Craft Lightning. Each weekday I will join 30 Minute Crafts and post a quick craft each morning and a round up of quick crafts each afternoon. Each craft in our series takes 15 minutes or less to complete. Don’t think you have time to make a craft for Teacher Appreciation Week? Be sure to check out the round ups from day 1, day 3, and day 4. for further proof that you can! If you want a chance to be featured here, link up your teacher appreciation crafts to our Craft Lightning linky party as well. Now lets get to the day 2 features!
First up is this apple candy dish from Make Life Lovely. Adorable and super easy to make.
All week long I am joining in Teacher Appreciation Week with 30 Minute Crafts. We are posting a quick and easy craft for teachers each morning. Each afternoon we will be posting a round up of crafts from our blog partners. If you would like a chance to be featured right here, be sure to link up to our Craft Lightning linky party. If you have missed any of the fun this week, be sure to check out the round ups from day 2, day 3, and day 4. Now for the day 1 features for Teacher Appreciation Week.
First up is these washi tape teacher appreciation pillow boxes from It Happens in a Blink. Be sure to click here for the full instructions and to read the fun cheeky saying that is on them!
- Grilled Potato Packets with Thyme
- Scrambled Eggs with Basil
- Watermelon Basil Salad REcipe
- Grilled Artichokes with Parsley
- Grilled Chicken with Cilantro
- White Beans with Pancetta and Sage
- Homemade Potato Chips with Chives
- Salmon Cakes with Dill
- Crackers with Thyme
- Roasted Corn with Oregano Butter
Which recipe above will you try?
- Hop on Pop Mug
- Pom Pom Seuss Inspired Bookmark
- Dr. Seuss Lorax Pretzels Recipe
- 5 Minute Dr. Seuss Bulletin Boards
- Seussical Mixed Animal Kids Craft
- Cat in the Hat Cookies
- Dr. Seuss Charades
- Lorax Paper Plate Craft
- Thing 1 and 2 Costume
- I Can Sleep with my Eyes Shut Mask
- Dr. Seuss Quote Sign
- Dr. Seuss Party Wreath
- Horton Hears a Who Clover
- Seuss Bookmark and Reading Log Printable
- Dr. Seuss Party Favors in a Jar
- Dr. Seuss Book to Chalkboard Playset
- Healthy Lorax Snack
- Seuss Inspired Sharpie Shirt
- Dr. Seuss Free Party Printables
- Cat in the Hat Treat Holder
- Thing 1 and 2 Party Hats
- Recycled Shirt Book Bag
- Seuss Hat Pencil Cup and Truffula Pencils
- Dr. Seuss Thing Cupcakes
- Perler Bead Cat in the Hat Pendant
- Cat in the Hat Push Pops
- Seuss Picture Frames
- Seuss Inspired Reading Chart
- Dr. Seuss Jewelry
- Dr. Seuss Teacher Gift in a Jar
- Cat in the Hat Party Hat
- Wocket in my Pocket
- Cat in the Hat Marshmallow Treats
- Thing Inspired Photo Frames
- Cat in the Hat Pencil Holder
- Dr. Seuss Memory Game
- Dr. Seuss Inspired Quote Globe
- Truffula Trees Craft
- Horton Flower Pots
- Dr. Seuss Coloring Pages
- Dr. Seuss Matching Game
- Green Eggs and Ham Egg Hunt
- Truffula Tree Cupcake Toppers
- Dr. Seuss Cat in the Hat Hat
- Dr. Seuss Printable Cootie Catcher
- Yottle in My Bottle
- Fox In Socks Activity
- Dr. Seuss Rhyming Game
- Dr. Seuss Magnet Game
- Make your own Foot Book
Kicking off today we have a fun printable Dr. Seuss matching game from Carissa Miss. Such a fun idea for those with little kids.
This pencil and pen holder from Lisa’s Stuff is so simple to make. Gotta love a craft that combines a toilet paper roll and duct tape.
Cyn is always coming up with adorable crafts and today is no exception. Make these Dr. Seuss inspired frames for the little ones in your life.
Today’s projects kick off with a super unique Lorax craft and snack idea from Desert Chica Ramblings. These are super quick and easy plus they are adorable!
Make these Dr. Seuss party hats in a jiffy with these instructions from It Happens in a Blink.
Bombshell Bling is making an entire Seuss inspired room!! She shared her Seuss bulletin boards with us today.
Are you planning anything special for Saint Patrick’s Day? Try one of these fun Saint Patrick’s Day recipes to bring the fun into your day. Serve up a variety of green dishes to leave smiles on your kids faces. A green smile that is!
Saint Patrick’s Day Brownies // The Country Chic Cottage
Ombre Green Rice Crispy Treats // Love From The Oven
Green Velvet Cupcakes// Love From The Oven
Irish Bread Pudding with Caramel Whiskey Sauce // The Nerd’s Wife
Irish Car Bomb Cupcakes // The Nerd’s Wife
Bailey’s White Chocolate Chip Cookies // The Nerd’s Wife
Guinness Chocolate Cheesecake // The Nerd’s Wife
Leprechaun Cookie Bark // The Nerd’s Wife
No Bake Thin Mint Cookie Truffles // Six Sisters’ Stuff
Sugar Free Shamrock Shake // A Night Owl Blog
St. Patrick’s Day Cake // Twig and Thistle
Shamrock Sandwich Cookies // Homemade by Holman
Green & White Bundt Cake // Love From The Oven
Leprechaun Crunch // Yesterday On Tuesday
St. Patty’s Day Mint Oreos // A Whisk and A Prayer
St. Patrick’s Day Rainbow Slice and Bake Cookie // Good Life Eats
St. Patrick’s Day Muddy Buddies (With Free Printable) // NoBiggie
Peekaboo Shamrock Pound Cake Tutorial // Meringue Bake Shop
Irish Soda Bread // The Pupcake Chronicles
Shamrock Pancakes // A Mommy’s Adventures
Leprechaun O’Riley Sandwich // Little Nummies
Sweet Shamrock Pretzels // Healthy Lifestyle for Busy Moms
Leprechaun Lunch // Gourmet Mom On The Go
Irish Flag Kebobs // Make The Best of Everything
Potato Candy // Munchkin Munchies
Lemon Pistachio Cupcakes // A Night Owl Blog
I hope you enjoy these 25 Saint Patrick’s Day recipes with your family and friends.
- Groundhog Day Pudding Cup from The Country Chic Cottage
- Groundhog Day Puppet from Just Paint It
- Groundhog Day Printable Art from Mrs. Greene
- Grounhog Day Sandwich from Sweet and Lovely Crafts
- Groundhog Day Craft from Lucky Me!
- Groundhog Printable Craft from My Very Educated Mother
- Groundhog Day Finger Puppet from Rust and Sunshine
- Simple Groundhog Face Craft from 30 Minute Crafts
- Groundhog Day Donuts from Random Thoughts of a SUPERMOM
- Groundhog Pudding Cups from Simple Girl
- Pop-Up Groundhog Cookies from She Knows
- Groundhog Day Treats from Dixie Delights
- Groundhog Day Push Pops from Foodista
- Groundhog Day Desserts from Kitchen Fun With My 3 Sons
- Groundhog Day Coloring Page Printable from Kiboomu Worksheets
- Groundhog Crown from Spotted Canary
- Punxsutawney Phil Cupcakes from Poca Cosa
- Groundhog Day Cake from Cake Spy
- 10 Minute Doily Earrings
- Duck Tape Valentine’s Frame
- DIY Mason Jar Necklace
- Handmade Fuzzy Valentine’s Day Cards
- Simple Handmade Valentine’s Card
- Doily Flower
- Handmade Valentine’s Treat Bags for Boys and Girls
- Hippie Heart Headbands
- Red Hot Roses
- Valentine’s Day Pops
- Easy Conversation Hearts
- Folded Heart Valentines
- Conversation Kisses
- DIY Valentine’s Pillow Boxes
- Paper Towel Roll Valentine Scroll
- Dollar Store Valentine’s Decor
- Thumbprint Valentine’s Mug
- Wood Grain Heart Frame
- Chalkboard Tic Tac Toe Valentine
- Mail Hugs Valentine
- Kissable Valentine Mason Jar
- All Stitched Up Treat Hearts
- Conversation Heart Tree Art
- Mason Jar Valentine with Printable Tags
- Simple Valentine’s Treat Bags
- Love you to Pieces Gift in a Jar
- Hand Print Valentine’s Day Kids Craft
- Stenciled Valentine’s Day Mug
- Valentine’s Day Brooch
- Glow Stick Valentines with Free Printable
- Kisses Valentines with Free Printable
- DIY Fleece Hair Tie
- Chalkboard Shakespeare Quote Printables
- Funny Teeth Valentines with Free Printable
- Handmade Owl Valentine Card
- DIY Heart Garland
- Heart Hand Warmers Tutorial
- Easy Valentine’s Day Decor
- Coffee Cup Sleeve Tutorial
- Simple Heart Art
- DIY Wormy Valentines with Free Printable
- Conversation Heart Free Printable Treat Labels
- I’m Nuts for You Valentine
- Dip Dyed Ribbon Wrapping
- Valentine’s Day Free Printable Coupon Book
- Valentine’s Day Cootie Catcher Free Printable
- Washi Tape Valentine’s Day Treat Bags
- Quick and Easy Valentine’s Day Cards
- Beer Flowers Valentine
- Glass Jar Roses
- Valentine’s Day Suckers with Free Printable
- Valentine’s Day Tea Towel
I hope you enjoyed these quick and easy Valentine’s Day crafts. Be sure to subscribe to our weekly newsletter so you don’t miss any of the crafty fun.
Dinah started a new blog not long ago called Inheriting Our Planet. Y’all should check out this owl Valentine’s Day card as well as the rest of the awesomeness she has there.
Sarah with Bombshell Bling is always coming up with amazing and quick crafts. Her heart Valentine garland is so much fun. Make a quick version for your home this month.