I have gathered up over 20 no bake Halloween treats. I know I always want to send something cute with the kids to school but just don’t have a ton of time. These easy no-bake Halloween desserts are perfect. Get your cute Halloween treats done and still have time to spend with the kids. You might also like these Halloween treat ideas if you are throwing a big bash! Now get inspired below for your own Halloween creations!
20 No-Bake Halloween Desserts
Just click on each link below to be taken to the Halloween treats with complete instructions on how to make your own version.
- Witch’s Fingers Halloween Recipe
- Spooky Eye Cake Pops from Donut Holes
- Monster Mallows Treats
- Halloween Mason Jar Toppers
- Halloween Party Favors in a Mason Jar
- Pumpkin Spice Trail Mix
- Halloween Popcorn
- Dessert Ball with Reese’s Pieces Candy
- Halloween Snack Mix
- Halloween White Hot Chocolate Recipe
- Gingerbread Massacre
- Monsters Halloween Treats in 5 Minutes or Less
- Halloween Monster Punch
- Spider Web Snacks
- Spooky Oreo Halloween Cookies
- Simple Donut Pumpkins
- Oreo Pumpkin Pops
- Marshmallow Popcorn Treat
- Easy Pumpkin Pretzels
- Owl Smores
- Halloween Mask Cookies
- Rice Krispie Treat Eyeballs
- Easy Halloween Goodie Bag Idea
- More Halloween Party Food Ideas
You can also try one of these Halloween cookbooks to jump-start some ideas (links are affiliate links):
- Betty Crocker Halloween Cookbook
- Matthew Mead’s Halloween Spooktacular
- Better Homes and Gardens Best of Halloween
- Taste of Home Ultimate Halloween
Make one or more of these fun Halloween treats this year and be the hit of the party. The best part is that they require no baking and most assemble in just minutes. You can have treats and still go to that haunted house! Bookmark or pin these ideas to have the perfect Halloween recipes for that school party as well. Nothing is worse than remembering the night before and having zero time to pull something together. With this list of no bake Halloween desserts, you can still look like a rock star!
Looking for easy recipe ideas?
Struggling with supper and what to make? Do you wish you had a way to make meals faster? The dump recipes system allows you to make 10 meals in just one hour or less, rescuing your dinnertime and saving you time and money.
Want to try it for yourself? I have the perfect cookbook for you. Chicken Dump Recipes includes 5 plans, each with printable shopping lists and printable labels. Most of the 25 recipes included can go from the freezer to the crockpot, saving you even more time. All the recipes include gluten-free instructions as well.
What are you waiting for? Give the dump recipes system a try in your home and make meal time a bit easier!