Twice Baked Potatoes
- 7 small to medium sized potatoes (baked)
- 3 tbsp butter
- 2 oz cream cheese
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1/2 cup real bacon bits
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese (divided)
- chopped green onions
- Assorted Appetizers from Mural Maker
- Sausage and Cream Cheese Pockets from Mom 4 Real
- Bacon and Cheese Fries from A Step in the Journey
- Charleston Cheese Dip from Unskinny Boppy
- Jalapeno Chicken Spirals from Setting for Four
- Greek Veggie Pizza from Mrs. Greene
- Creamy Pizza Dip from Just Shaken Together
- Grilled Jalapeno Poppers from Mad in Crafts
- Appetizer Recipe from Dreaming In Color
- Meatloaf Bites from The Shabby Creek Cottage
- Ham and Cheese Roll Ups from Mom Endeavors
Looking for easy recipe ideas?
Struggling with supper and what to make? Do you wish you had a way to make meals faster? The dump recipes system allows you to make 10 meals in just one hour or less, rescuing your dinnertime and saving you time and money.
Want to try it for yourself? I have the perfect cookbook for you. Chicken Dump Recipes includes 5 plans, each with printable shopping lists and printable labels. Most of the 25 recipes included can go from the freezer to the crockpot, saving you even more time. All the recipes include gluten-free instructions as well.
What are you waiting for? Give the dump recipes system a try in your home and make meal time a bit easier!