This post and photos may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. If you purchase something through any link, I may receive a small commission at no extra charge to you. Any supplies used may be given to me free of charge, however, all projects and opinions are my own.
Do you need something to warm you up? My white chicken chili recipe is just the thing! I have been making this recipe for years and it is a huge hit around our house. I thought I would share it with y’all today in anticipation of long cold winter days ahead.
- 1 to 1 1/2 lbs chicken cooked and cubed
- 4 cups of chicken broth either from cooking chicken above or purchased
- 2 cans 4 oz each chopped green chilies
- 3 cans 15.5 oz each Great Northern beans (drained and rinsed)
- 1 tsp garlic pepper
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- 2 tsp cumin
- 1 tbsp dried parsley
- Pinch of ground red pepper
- 1 1/2 cups cheese I used four cheese Mexican
- Add chicken, chicken broth, green chilies, garlic pepper, Italian seasoning, cumin, dried parsley, and red pepper to a large soup pot.
- Simmer for 15 - 20 minutes. Add beans and heat through.
- Add cheese and stir to melt just before serving. Top with additional cheese if desired.
So easy and delicious! This recipe is sure to be a hit in your home with kids and adults alike. It is just a bit spicy but so cheesy and yummy!! Be sure to pin or print the recipe and pick up the ingredients this week! Your family will love this white chicken chili recipe.
Looking for easy recipe ideas?
Struggling with supper and what to make? Do you wish you had a way to make meals faster? The dump recipes system allows you to make 10 meals in just one hour or less, rescuing your dinnertime and saving you time and money.
Want to try it for yourself? I have the perfect cookbook for you. Chicken Dump Recipes includes 5 plans, each with printable shopping lists and printable labels. Most of the 25 recipes included can go from the freezer to the crockpot, saving you even more time. All the recipes include gluten-free instructions as well.
What are you waiting for? Give the dump recipes system a try in your home and make meal time a bit easier!