This post and photos may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. If you purchase something through any link, I may receive a small commission at no extra charge to you. Any supplies used may be given to me free of charge, however, all projects and opinions are my own.
Do you need something to warm you up? My white chicken chili recipe is just the thing! I have been making this recipe for years and it is a huge hit around our house. I thought I would share it with y’all today in anticipation of long cold winter days ahead.
- 1 to 1 1/2 lbs chicken cooked and cubed
- 4 cups of chicken broth either from cooking chicken above or purchased
- 2 cans 4 oz each chopped green chilies
- 3 cans 15.5 oz each Great Northern beans (drained and rinsed)
- 1 tsp garlic pepper
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- 2 tsp cumin
- 1 tbsp dried parsley
- Pinch of ground red pepper
- 1 1/2 cups cheese I used four cheese Mexican
- Add chicken, chicken broth, green chilies, garlic pepper, Italian seasoning, cumin, dried parsley, and red pepper to a large soup pot.
- Simmer for 15 - 20 minutes. Add beans and heat through.
- Add cheese and stir to melt just before serving. Top with additional cheese if desired.
So easy and delicious! This recipe is sure to be a hit in your home with kids and adults alike. It is just a bit spicy but so cheesy and yummy!! Be sure to pin or print the recipe and pick up the ingredients this week! Your family will love this white chicken chili recipe.