Make baby’s first Christmas ornament with this free SVG file that can then be used with your Cricut or any other cutting machine. Cut the file from vinyl and apply to the front of any Christmas ornament. I also have 15 other free SVG files that are perfect for Christmas at the bottom of this post so don’t miss those as well!
Download SVG File
Click here to download the SVG file that has all four of the years shown above included. You must be on a computer to do this and once you click the link the download will start automatically. You will then need to upload the files you wan to use to the software for your cutting machine. You can see how to do this on a Cricut machine by clicking here.
Baby’s First Christmas Ornament Instructions:
- Resize the file to fit your ornament then cut the pieces from vinyl. The SVG file will import with the black, red, and green as separate layers in your software.
- Use transfer tape to add the shapes to the front of any ornament.
This baby’s first Christmas ornament is so simple to make yourself once you have this cute cut file. You can also add this same design to a onesie or a sign that you can use as a photo prop. Think of everything you can do with this file once you download it!
But wait! There is so much more goodness left to go! I have even more free SVG cut files for Christmas for you below. So, if you want to make more than just this baby’s first Christmas ornament, consider downloading a few of them as well! Want to win a Cricut EasyPress? There is an option for you to do that as well! Click here to see how to enter!
You can see all of the great projects on the collage below then scroll down and click each link to be taken to the page to download your file! Happy crafting!
Free Christmas SVG Files
- Elf (Movie) Quote
- Hallmark Movie Watching Shirt
- Merry Christmas Y’all
- Baby’s 1st Christmas
- Farm Fresh Christmas Tree Sign
- Cookies for Santa Plate
- You Serious Clark?
- 3D Paper Ornament
- Baby, It’s Really Freaking Cold Outside
- Baking Spirits Bright
- My Favorite Color is Christmas Lights
- The Stars are Brightly Shining
- Christmas Calories Don’t Count
- It’s Beginning to Look a Lot Like Shopping
- You’ll Shoot Your Eye Out (Christmas Story)
- I’m A Christmas Songs Kinda Girl
Y’all enjoy and make this baby’s first Christmas ornament along with these other great Christmas projects with your Cricut this year!
New to Cricut?
Sign up for our email list here to download the Beginner's Guide to Cricut Design Space for FREE today!
Sign up to get the guide emailed to you!