As the weather warms up, you might want to try this blueberry lemonade recipe! It has lime juice as well as lemon for an unexpected twist that you will love. If you are tired of regular lemonade, this unique recipe might be just what you need for sipping on the front porch.
Blueberry Lemonade Recipe
Are you ready to make this delicious drink for your family? I have been eating a bunch of blueberries lately and this is a great way to enjoy them in a new way. Plus, I get tired of drinking the same drinks day after day so this is a refreshing change. So, give it a try for yourself with the recipe below.
- 1 cup freshly squeezed lemon
- 1/2 cup freshly squeezed lime
- 1 tsp freshly grated lemon peel
- 3 cup water
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 cups fresh blueberries
- Puree the 3 cups of fresh blueberries using a food processor or mash by hand.
- In a large pot, add water and sugar. Heat and stir until it reaches a boil.
- While boiling, add lemon juice, lime juice, and grated lemon peel.
- Then allow the combination to simmer for one minute.
- Remove the pot from the heat and allow to cool.
- Strain the above mixture and pour it into a pitcher.
- Add the pureed blueberries to the pitcher and stir well.
- Add ice and stir once more.
- Pour your blueberry lemonade into individual glasses and garnish with fresh lemon wedges and sugar rim if desired.
So, will you whip up this drink recipe this summer? Be sure to double or even triple this one for a crowd. Just add to a drink dispenser so everyone can refill their cups as needed.
I, for one, can’t wait for warmer weather so I can enjoy more drinks like this while sitting outdoors. A cool, refreshing drink is just what you need on those warm summer days. So, pick up the ingredients to try this one as soon as possible.
Add blueberry lemonade to your menu for a dinner party or just to your refrigerator to enjoy any time of the day. I know you and your entire family will enjoy it.
Love this lemonade with blueberries? Then be sure to try the recipes below!
Looking for easy recipe ideas?
Struggling with supper and what to make? Do you wish you had a way to make meals faster? The dump recipes system allows you to make 10 meals in just one hour or less, rescuing your dinnertime and saving you time and money.
Want to try it for yourself? I have the perfect cookbook for you. Chicken Dump Recipes includes 5 plans, each with printable shopping lists and printable labels. Most of the 25 recipes included can go from the freezer to the crockpot, saving you even more time. All the recipes include gluten-free instructions as well.
What are you waiting for? Give the dump recipes system a try in your home and make meal time a bit easier!