This post and photos may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. If you purchase something through any link, I may receive a small commission at no extra charge to you. Any supplies used may be given to me free of charge, however, all projects and opinions are my own.
Watermelon lemonade? Why not put the two together into one fabulous drink? Ever since I made watermelon sweet tea a few years ago, I have been infatuated with adding watermelon to everything. This year I am all about the lemonade so I figured why not? I know you will love it as well. So be sure to give it a try the first chance that you get!
Watermelon Lemonade Recipe
- Watermelon (just make sure it is good and ripe)
- Lemonade (I like Simply Lemonade or my homemade lemonade for one)
- Lemons (optional)
Start by cutting up some watermelon into cubes. Run those cubes through a food processor until they are basically liquid. Run that liquid through a fine mesh strainer to remove most of the pulp. Fill each glass about a quarter of the way with the watermelon liquid. Add ice to the top of the glass. Fill the remainder of the glass with lemonade. Finally garnish your glass with a slice of lemon if desired. Want more watermelon flavor? Add more juice! Want more lemonade flavor? Add less watermelon! This recipe can be customized to your taste which is absolutely the best part.
You will love sipping on a tall glass of watermelon lemonade this summer. The sweet and tart taste is perfect for long summer days. Make up a few glasses for your family today. They will love this twist on a classic. Watermelon just screams summer right? So this recipe screams summer as well!
So are you looking for even more summer drink recipes? After all you can’t drink watermelon lemonade every day of the week! Follow the links below for some more great drink ideas. Then mix up something different every day of summer!
- Southern Fruit Tea Recipe
- Easy Strawberry Lemonade
- Orange Spice Sweet Tea
- Plus 20 more sweet tea recipes here!
Need to print this recipe? Try the recipe card below!
What You Will Need
- Start by cutting up some watermelon into cubes.
- Run those cubes through a food processor until they are basically liquid.
- Run that liquid through a fine mesh strainer to remove most of the pulp.
- Fill each glass about a quarter of the way with the watermelon liquid.
- Add ice to the top of the glass.
- Fill the remainder of the glass with lemonade.