I have a super simple burlap bee spring wreath idea for you today! I love a good burlap wreath for my home anytime of the year. I thought a cute one for spring would be the perfect addition to our front door. Y’all already know I love a great quick and easy craft. I made sure that this one is a cinch to whip together. And that bee?? Oh he is so cute! I will tell you were to get your own below.
Items needed to make your own burlap bee spring wreath:
Some links may be affiliate links.
- Wreath form (any form of your choice)
- Burlap ribbon (I used this great black chevron)
- Honey bee wood shape
- Krylon spray paint (I used Bauhaus gold)
- Hot glue and glue gun
Steps for making your burlap wreath:
- Wrap the wreath form with the burlap ribbon. Secure the ends with hot glue.
- Create a hanger out of additional burlap ribbon and secure with hot glue.
- Paint the bee outdoors with the spray paint. Set aside to dry.
- Once dry, use hot glue to attach to the side of the burlap wreath.
- Hang on your door and enjoy this burlap bee spring wreath!
I love the gold on the bee against the black and tan of the burlap ribbon! This super simple burlap wreath is perfect for your home over the spring and summer. Gather your supplies and make your own burlap bee spring wreath today!
If you love this burlap wreath, you might also like these other great spring wreaths!
Spring Burlap Wreath – this version from last year uses green burlap in a festive wreath that is perfect for spring!
Bird’s Nest Burlap Wreath – I love the nest with eggs on this super simple wreath from Duke Manor Farm!