This post and photos may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. If you purchase something through any link, I may receive a small commission at no extra charge to you. Any supplies used may be given to me free of charge, however, all projects and opinions are my own.
Printable treat labels with hearts and your favorite Valentine’s Day phrases are the star of our last day of Craft Lightning! Grab some heart labels and make your own conversation heart stickers in just a few minutes. You can then use those for treat bags or anything else this Valentine’s Day. Want more quick and easy Valentine’s Day crafts? Be sure to check out the Craft Lightning round ups from days 1-2, day 3, and day 4.
Make Your Own Printable Treat Labels
The wonderful people at Online Labels were kind enough to sponsor this post and send me a few sheets of OL196PX which is a pastel pink heart label sheet. When I saw the cute heart-shaped labels, I immediately thought of conversation hearts and created my conversation heart printable treat labels just for you!
Supplies and Materials Needed
- Label Paper: I used the pastel pink heart label sheet from Online Labels, but you can use any sticker label paper. It’s important to note that I did design my conversation labels to fit this type specifically. Click here to buy the heart shaped labels from Online Labels.
- Printer and Ink: If you want to be super creative and handletter your own labels, go for it! To use my printable treat labels, you’ll need a standard printer and ink.
- Containers: For this step-by-step guide, I used white paper bags and some plain white popcorn boxes I found at my house. You can use anything that can hold sweet treats.
- Valentine’s Treats: Speaking of treats… A gift bag isn’t complete without something tasty inside. Grab your favorite candies from the holiday isle at the grocery store or make your own at home.
How to Make Your Own Conversation Heart Labels
It really is as easy as you think! Simply print and stick — you’ll have great, personalized gifts ready in less than 5 minutes.
Step 1: Print Your Labels
Download the printable treat labels and print! It’s also important to note that different printers have different settings — some require the sticky side of the label paper down, and other are the opposite. Make sure you triple check your printer settings before beginning this project.
Step 2: Add Candies
Then just add candy to any bag and place a heart label to close. These are so simple and quick but yet they are adorable.
Customize Your Gifts
Change Up the Containers
I had some large popcorn boxes at home that were plain white, so I decided to use those, too! You can add these labels to the front of something similar for a fun treat container. No matter what bag or container you choose, use my conversation heart printable treat labels to close and decorate them.
Pack Full of Tasty Treats
This is a fun and unique way to give candy this Valentine’s Day! Add in long candy (like licorice) or popcorn and you have a fun treat to give away.
Personalize the Message
It only takes a few minutes to add this handmade touch. With sayings like “text me” and “awesome”, these conversation hearts might just get a few giggles as well.
I hope y’all have enjoyed the Valentine’s Day edition of Craft Lightning. I will be back this weekend to round up the entire series for you so stay tuned.
Love this idea for DIY Valentine’s gifts and want more? Try the links below!
- Funny Llama Valentine
- DIY Cricut Machine Valentines
- Easy Valentine’s Day Banner with Cricut
- Mason Jar Vase for Valentine’s Day
- Quick Valentine’s Day Wreath
Want to print the instructions for making these custom heart labels? You can use the card below!
Online Labels is the sponsor for this post however all projects and opinions are my own.
Conversational Heart Printable Treat Labels
- Download my free printable treat labels.
- Add your favorite candies to the white paper bag.
- Close with the custom sticker label.