Printable treat labels with hearts and your favorite Valentine’s Day phrases are the star of our last day of Craft Lightning! Grab some heart labels and make your own conversation heart stickers in just a few minutes. You can then use those for treat bags or anything else this Valentine’s Day. Want more quick and easy Valentine’s Day crafts? Be sure to check out even more Valentine’s Day ideas here.
Make Your Own Printable Treat Labels
When I saw these cute heart-shaped labels, I immediately thought of conversation hearts and created my conversation heart printable treat labels just for you!
Supplies and Materials Needed
- Label Paper: I used the pastel pink heart label sheet from Online Labels, but you can use any sticker label paper. It’s important to note that I did design my conversation labels to fit this type specifically.
- Printer and Ink: If you want to be super creative and hand-letter your own labels, go for it! To use my printable treat labels, you’ll need a standard printer and ink.
- Containers: For this step-by-step guide, I used white paper bags and some plain white popcorn boxes I found at my house. You can use anything that can hold sweet treats.
- Valentine’s Treats: Speaking of treats, a gift bag isn’t complete without something tasty inside. Grab your favorite candies from the holiday aisle at the grocery store or make your own at home.
Printable Candy Heart Phrases
You will also need your printable conversation heart stickers. To download those, sign up for the newsletter in the box below and the labels will be sent directly to your email. Be sure to look for a box that has an image of the file you are needing. If you already get the newsletter, just add in your information again as you will not be signed up for anything further. Once you sign up, you will be sent an email with a link to download the PDF file. Just download and print according to the instructions below.
Please note that the file above is for personal use only. You can also contact me if you have any issues with your download.
How to Make Your Own Conversation Heart Stickers
It really is as easy as you think! Simply print and stick — you’ll have great, personalized gifts ready in less than 5 minutes.
Step 1: Print Your Labels
Download the printable treat labels above and print! It’s also important to note that different printers have different settings — some require the sticky side of the label paper down, and others are the opposite. Make sure you triple-check your printer settings before beginning this project.
Step 2: Add Candies
Then just add candy to any bag and place a heart label to close. These are so simple and quick but yet they are adorable.
Customize Your Gifts
There are a few ways in which you can make this project all your own. Try one or more of the ideas below.
Change Up the Containers
I had some large popcorn boxes at home that were plain white, so I decided to use those, too! You can add these labels to the front of something similar for a fun treat container. No matter what bag or container you choose, use my conversation heart printable treat labels to close and decorate them.
Pack Full of Tasty Treats
This is a fun and unique way to give candy this Valentine’s Day! Add in long candy (like licorice) or popcorn and you have a fun treat to give away.
Personalize the Message
It only takes a few minutes to add this handmade touch. With sayings like “text me” and “awesome”, these conversation hearts might just get a few giggles as well.
So, get busy printing your own conversation heart stickers and add them to some treat bags. You may want to print some extra sheets and just let the kids play with them! After all, every kid loves stickers!
I love these simple printable treat labels and how much they remind me of my childhood and eating conversation hearts. I know you remember that!
Love this idea for DIY Valentine’s gifts and want more? Try the links below!
- Funny Llama Valentine
- DIY Cricut Machine Valentines
- Easy Valentine’s Day Banner with Cricut
- Mason Jar Vase for Valentine’s Day
- Quick Valentine’s Day Wreath
Want to print the instructions for making these custom heart labels? You can use the card below!
- Download my free printable treat labels.
- Add your favorite candies to the white paper bag.
- Close with the custom sticker label.