This post and photos may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. If you purchase something through any link, I may receive a small commission at no extra charge to you. Any supplies used may be given to me free of charge, however, all projects and opinions are my own.
Who needs some funny printable Valentine’s Day cards to give out this year? I love a cute and funny Valentine and when they are free to print that is even better! In fact, I have some pug Valentines just for you plus 20 other freebies at the bottom of this post that you are going to love. Let’s make your Valentine’s Day something extra special.
Funny Printable Valentine’s Day Cards
Sign up for the newsletter in the form below to get your pug Valentine’s Day cards delivered to your inbox. Look for a form below with a picture of the download you want. Add your information and the file will be sent to your email. If you already get the newsletters, just sign up again as you will not receive anything further.
Please note that these are for personal use only. You can contact me if you have any issues with your download.
Printing Valentine’s Day Cards at Home
Now that you have your printable, you are ready to print your cards right at home to send to school or mail to those that you love! What is the best way to print at home? Here are my best tips and tricks!
- Print on white card stock for the best results as you want the cards to be thicker in order to be more durable.
- You can print with your home printer easily and they will be fine for giving. If you want them to be a little nicer, put your printer on the best quality when printing so they look as professional as possible.
- Use a paper cutter to trim the cards to size for the most professional look. Scissors will work but a paper trimmer will give you straight cuts and be tons faster.
- Have a Cricut? You can also use the print then cut function to cut the cards precisely.
Hopefully, that helps give you the confidence to print your own Valentine’s Day cards right at home this year. I know everyone will love these cute pugs that will help spread the love this year.
Hand these directly to your friends and loved ones or pop them in the mail. Either way, everyone is sure to love these funny printable Valentine’s Day cards.
More Free Printables You Will Love
I promised you even more free printables to help with your Valentine’s Day celebrations. I have 20 other printables from my blog friends that you are going to love.
Click each of the links below to be taken to the blog post. You will need to follow the instructions on each post to get the free downloads.
- Space Valentines – Brooklyn Berry Designs
- Puppy Love Activity Sheet – Hello Creative Family
- Valentine Eye Spy – Happiness is Homemade
- Valentine Matching Game – Crafting in the Rain
- Pug Printable Valentines – The Country Chic Cottage YOU ARE HERE
- Valentines Day Cards – Everyday Party Magazine
- Video Game Valentine Cards – Happy Go Lucky
- Floral Heart Coloring Page – 100 Directions
- Animal Pun Valentines – Hey, Let’s Make Stuff
- You Are Spectacular – seeLINDSAY
- Printable Heart Envelopes – 30 Minute Crafts
- Valentine Word Scramble – That’s What Che Said
- Valentine Bingo – Mad In Crafts
- We Belong Together Cards – Artsy Fartsy Mama
- Valentine Word Search – Pineapple Paper Co.
- Valentine Scavenger Hunt – Fun For Little Ones
- Valentines Banner – Liz On Call
- Wild About You Cards – Persia Lou
- Valentines Coloring Page – Printable Crush
- Love Is In The Air – Creatively Beth
- Succulent Valentine Card – Tried and True
So grab your funny printable Valentine’s Day cards or any one of these other printables and start celebrating love!