Make these crock pot hasselback potatoes as a side dish tonight. This easy slow cooker recipe is perfect for a weeknight. Grab potatoes and herbs that you love and throw them in the crock pot. They will be ready when the rest of your meal is complete. Now that is super easy right? Get the recipe below!
Crock Pot Hasselback Potatoes Recipe
- Herbs (I used rosemary, thyme, and garlic)
- Olive Oil
Slice potatoes almost all the way through. One way to do this is to place skewers on both sides of the potato when you are slicing to keep your knife from going all the way through. Place the potatoes in the slow cooker. Drizzle with olive oil and add any herbs that you think will work together well. Cover and cook on high for 3-4 hours. Check that the potatoes are done. Add your choice of cheese to the tops of the potatoes and cook until cheese is melted. Remove from slow cooker and serve to your family!
These crock pot hasselback potatoes are delicious and the perfect side dish. Add them to your menu for the week. If you love potatoes, this quick and easy side dish is perfect for you. I love my crock pot and this is just one more recipe to add to my arsenal. I swear I would use it everyday if I had enough recipes. If you are like me, be sure to check out these 17 crock pot recipes that are sure to help! I hope you enjoy this recipe and will give it a try for your family.
Need to print this recipe? Try the recipe card below!
Crock Pot Hasselback Potatoes
- Herbs I used rosemary, thyme, and garlic
- Olive Oil
- Slice potatoes almost all the way through.
- Place the potatoes in the slow cooker. Drizzle with olive oil and add herbs. Cover and cook on high for 3-4 hours.
- Check that the potatoes are done.
- Add your choice of cheese to the tops of the potatoes and cook until cheese is melted.
- Remove from slow cooker and serve to your family!
You might also like this crock pot cream corn recipe. It is another delicious side dish that can be made in your slow cooker.
Did you also know that you can make corn on the cob in the slow cooker? Yes you can! See how here!