This post and photos may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. If you purchase something through any link, I may receive a small commission at no extra charge to you. Any supplies used may be given to me free of charge, however, all projects and opinions are my own.
This crockpot cherry dump cake is the perfect slow cooker dessert recipe. Grab your ingredients and make this super simple crock pot recipe today. If you didn’t think you could make a delectable dessert in your crock pot, think again! You will love this warm dessert topped with ice cream.
Crockpot Cherry Dump Cake Recipe
- Yellow Cake Mix (16.5 oz)
- Cherry Pie Filling (2 – 20 oz cans)
- 1 stick of butter (1/2 cup)
- Non-stick cooking spray
- Ice cream (optional)
Spray slow cooker liner with non-stick cooking spray. Pour two cans of cherry pie filling into the slow cooker. Melt the butter in a medium bowl and add cake mix. Stir until combined.
Crumble cake mix mixture over cherry pie filling in slow cooker liner.
Cook on high for 2 hours or low for 4. Dish out your crockpot cherry dump cake into a serving dish and top with some ice cream while still warm.
This is one amazing dessert that is great served straight from your crock pot. Add this one to your must make list this winter. A warm dessert heats you from the inside on a cold winter’s night.
I also love dishes that do not use the oven for Thanksgiving and Christmas. If your oven seems to be working overtime, give it a break by using your slow cooker! Everyone in your family will love this crock pot dessert.
Need to print this recipe? Try the recipe card below!
Crockpot Cherry Dump Cake
What You Will Need
- Yellow Cake Mix 16.5 oz
- Cherry Pie Filling 2 - 20 oz cans
- 1 stick of butter 1/2 cup
- Non-stick cooking spray
- Ice cream optional
- Spray slow cooker liner with non-stick cooking spray.
- Pour two cans of cherry pie filling into the slow cooker.
- Melt the butter in a medium bowl and add cake mix. Stir until combined.
- Crumble cake mix mixture over cherry pie filling in slow cooker liner.
- Cook on high for 2 hours or low for 4.
- Dish out your crockpot cherry dump cake into a serving dish and top with some ice cream while still warm.
Give this crockpot cherry dump cake a try or click one of the other crock pot recipes below:
- Peach Dump Cake
- Slow Cooker Pumpkin Pie
- Cake Mix Apple Cobbler
- Double Chocolate Lava Cake
- Vanilla Dream Poke Cake
One of these slow cooker dessert recipes is sure to please your sweet tooth. You will love how easy it is to bake dessert in your crock pot as well. Make a super easy crock pot dessert like our crockpot cherry dump cake today!