This post and photos may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. If you purchase something through any link, I may receive a small commission at no extra charge to you. Any supplies used may be given to me free of charge, however, all projects and opinions are my own.
All week we have been sharing decoupage ideas that all take 15 minutes or less. I thought I would round up all of those ideas for you here today. If you are looking for unique decoupage ideas, this is definitely the post for you. We have posts from various bloggers so a wide variety of crafts that are perfect for any time of the year. So, grab your bottle of Mod Podge and get ready! You will soon be decoupaging all the things!
Unique Decoupage Ideas
I am going to list all of the craft ideas below and you can click on each one of those to open up the instructions in another window on your computer. If you want to see pictures of the crafts before you open them, you will want to scroll to the bottom of the posts from day 1, day 2, day 3, day 4, and day 5. Otherwise, just find the decoupage ideas you love below and pin or bookmark them for later.
- DIY Cactus With Glitter That is Easy to Make
- Felt Bunny Craft
- Bunny Painted Easter Jars
- Fabric Plant Pots with Mod Podge Ultra
- Decoupage Napkins onto Candles
- Custom Clipboard with Mod Podge
- Decoupage Napkin Easter eggs
- Decoupage Glitter Earrings
- Framed Bunny Art
- DIY Letter Board Accessories with Your Cricut
- Decopauge Tissue Paper Eggs
- Dishwasher-safe Glitter Tumbler with Mod Podge
- Fabric Bottom Wood Tray
- Wood Quilt Sign
- Cute Glitter Distressed Sign
- The Best Glue for Glitter: Mod Podge Ultra
- Wood Hooks with Decoupage
- Decoupage Canvas Bag
- Broken Glass Mosaic Frame with Mod Podge Ultra
- Glitter Dipped Wine Glasses and Wine Gift Tags
- Summer-themed Mason Jars
- Spring Bunny Sign
- Fabric Wrapped Pots
- Make a Wish Jar
- Farmhouse Art in Minutes
- Decoupage Coasters
- Upcycled Crystal Light Containers
So, which of these decoupage ideas will you try first? Decoupage crafts are usually fairly easy to do and do not take a ton of time. These crafts all take just 15 minutes or less so there are no more excuses! You do have time to get creative. Just grab a bottle of Mod Podge and get started on any of these unique decoupage ideas.