This post and photos may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. If you purchase something through any link, I may receive a small commission at no extra charge to you. Any supplies used may be given to me free of charge, however, all projects and opinions are my own.
Making a DIY burlap banner from burlap fabric might be a bit messy. What if I told you that you could print that same banner right from your computer in minutes? No mess. No complicated crafting tools. And no sewing. Amazing right? Download and print a cute burlap banner below for weddings, baby showers, and any other rustic themed party that you have planned. You are sure to love the results.
Free Printable Letter Banner
First, you will need to get the download to make your banner. You can do that by signing up for the newsletter in the box below. Look for a subscription box that has a picture of the file you want to download. Then enter your information and the file will be sent directly to your email. This will be a zip file and you will need to unzip to use. The file actually contains all of the letters of the alphabet so you can make any banner you would like.
Please note that if you are already on our mailing list, you can just sign up again to get the printable. You will not be signed up for anything further. Also, this file is for personal use only. You can also email me if you have issues with your download.
Other supplies needed:
To make your printable banner you will also need the following supplies:
- Printer and ink (this is the printer I like!)
- Scissors (or you can use Cricut print then cut)
- Hole punch
- White cardstock (I like a thick cardstock like this one)
- Twine (in the color of your choice)
How to Make a DIY Burlap Banner
Now that you have your supplies and your printable, it is time to actually make a banner. You can make this banner say whatever you should like as your download includes all of the letters of the alphabet.
I used photoshop to put only the letters I needed onto a sheet. You can use other programs as well if you would like to do this. Don’t have this? Try printing all the pages double-sided to save on paper. Chances are that you can get the letters you need with less paper required!
Want to see a video of me making this project? You can watch that below. Seriously, you will not believe how easy this one is to make!
Can’t watch the video or missed some of the steps? You can also follow along with the instructions in the card below.
Making a Printable Party Banner
The instructions are all in the card below. You can actually print this if you would like. So, print your banner pieces and follow along below to see how to assemble them.
Rustic Party Banner Printable
- Printer and ink
- Scissors or you can use Cricut print then cut
- Hole punch
- White cardstock
- Twine in the color of your choice
- Printable banner file
- Print the letters you need to make your banner and cut them from your cardstock. You can use scissors as I have here or even your Cricut with the print then cut function. Please note that the banner will be smaller if made on the Cricut.
- Punch holes in the top of each of the banner flags. One hole on each side with a standard size hole punch.
- Use twine to string your banner letters. Be sure to string them in order to spell your word. You will also want to string each letter in the same way so they all match.
- Once all of your letters are on your twine, this one is ready to hang and celebrate for any rustic party you are planning.
I love using these to mark tables at a wedding or even a shower. You can make signs that say gifts, eat, sweets, drinks, and more.
In fact, you can see these banners in action at my daughter’s barn wedding here. They were simply perfect for the space and I love how easy they were to make. I am sure you will love these cute banners at your next event as well.
So, print your letters and start assembling some cute and rustic looking banners. Literally in 10 minutes you can have something amazing and ready for a party!