I have a special treat for you today with a free Father’s Day printable card that any dad will love. If your dad loves tools, this is one card that you will want to print and put together just for him. Just print one sheet of paper then cut and assemble a cute card that any dad will love. You could even pair it with our Father’s Day fishing gifts if dad loves to fish as well!
Free Father’s Day Card
First you will need to print the card, then you can continue reading below for how to assemble it. To print, just sign up for the newsletter in the box below and the card will be sent directly to your email. Look for a sign up box below with a picture of the download that you want. If you already get the newsletter, just enter your information again as you will not be signed up for anything further. Once you sign up, the PDF file will be sent to your email and you can print.
Please note that this file is for personal use only. You can also contact me if you have any issues with your download.
How to Assemble Your Printable Father’s Day Card
Now that you have your printable file, you can start printing and assembling into a cute card for dad. Just grab your printer and a few other craft supplies.
- Printer (see which printer I love here)
- White cardstock (or regular copy paper) (NOTE: I love cardstock as the card will hold up better but regular copy paper will work in a pinch.)
- Scissors (be sure to use kids’ scissors if they are going to help)
- Craft knife (should only be used by adults!)
How to Make a Free Father’s Day Card
Now that you have your supplies, you will want to start assembling your card. I actually made a super short video below of the process if you just want to click play and watch!
Can’t watch the video or missed some of the steps? I also have the entire thing below just for you!
- Print the file onto white card stock and cut around each object with scissors.
- Use a craft knife to cut slits on the bottom and top portion of the belt in order to insert each of the tools.
- Once all of the tools are added to the belt, just sign the inside and give to dad!
That is so easy right? I know that you can make this special card for dad today. This quick and easy project is perfect for those that have waited until the last minute and need something for dad right away.
You can let the kids maybe do the cutting at the beginning but I would definitely have an adult use the craft knife to cut the slits. Otherwise, work together to make this cute card for dad this Father’s Day. I know he will love it!
What will you use this free Father’s Day printable for? Be sure to print this one and make dad something special. If he loves tools, he is sure to fall in love with this adorable card that is made just for him!