This post and photos may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. If you purchase something through any link, I may receive a small commission at no extra charge to you. Any supplies used may be given to me free of charge, however, all projects and opinions are my own.
Links below may be affiliate links which means that you will not pay anymore, however, a portion of your purchase will go to support this site. Products below may have been given to me free of charge but all projects and opinions are my own!
My pepper jack pasta salad recipe is just one way that you too can take a real lunch. I was asked by Sargento to develop a recipe that would allow you to take back your lunch hour. Fuel your mind and body with fresh ingredients quickly and easily. My pepper jack pasta salad will allow you to do just that. It makes the perfect lunch all on its own plus it is super simple to prepare.
Pepper Jack Pasta Salad Recipe
What You Will Need
- 12 oz box of tri colored rotini or any other tri colored pasta
- 1/2 medium sized cucumber seeded and diced
- 1/2 medium bell pepper seeded and diced
- 8 Roma tomatoes cut into a large dice
- 14 oz can artichoke hearts drained and chopped
- 2 oz canned sliced green olives drained
- 4 oz can diced pimentos drained
- 1/2 cup zesty italian dressing
- 1/2 cup ranch dressing
- 6 slices Sargento Ultra Thin Pepper Jack Cheese
- Cook rotini (or other pasta) according to package directions. Drain and rinse with cold water.
- While your pasta is cooling, dice your cucumber, bell pepper, Roma tomatoes, and artichoke hearts. NOTE: It is important to seed your cucumber with a spoon before dicing. The seeds will make your pasta salad watery. Add chopped ingredients to a large bowl.
- Add olives and pimentoes to your bowl. All canned ingredients should be drained before being added.
- Add your italian and ranch dressings to the bowl and mix to combine.
- Add rotini and toss to coat.
- Tear in the 6 slices of Sargento Ultra Thin Pepper Jack Cheese. Tear each slice into various sized pieces. Toss your salad to combine.
- Serve immediately or chill.
You can change up this recipe with a variety of fresh ingredients. I used what was fresh in my garden that day. Some suggestions would be to add celery, green onions, spinach leaves, black olives, or any number of your favorite ingredients. Maybe try another variety of Sargento Natural Sliced Cheeses. Each one is natural and cut from block cheese so the flavors are wonderful. Try your pasta salad with traditional or ultra thin cut cheeses in flavors such as medium cheddar, swiss, provolone, or cheddar-mozzarella. Sargento offers the largest variety of natural sliced cheeses so let your imagination run wild. The best part of this? You can vary this pasta salad recipe up week after week for a fresh alternative to lunch that you won’t get bored with.
Take a real lunch this week and make my pepper jack pasta salad recipe. If you have the opportunity, I would also recommend serving your lunch on your “fancy” plates occasionally. They will make you feel like a rock star dining at a fine restaurant. Who doesn’t want to feel like a rock star right? Plus they are just sitting in your cabinet anyway! Grab them and make the most of your lunch!
Make my pepper jack pasta salad recipe this week. Either make my version or change it up for your own tastes. Either way, take some time and feed yourself a great lunch made with fresh ingredients. Let’s all take back our lunch hour and do something good for ourselves!