This Homemade Pineapple Cheesecake in a Jar recipe is amazing! Made with crushed pineapple, graham crackers, and cheesecake instant pudding, you’re going to love this dreamy recipe that is so easy to make and oh, so yummy to eat!
Make Your Own Homemade Pineapple Cheesecake
Do you ever just get a craving for a yummy pineapple cheesecake? Tart and sweet in flavors that are accompanied with delicious crushed graham crackers: now that’s a combination. This homemade pineapple cheesecake recipe is so good, and the best part is that it’s seriously so easy to make.
If you’re in need of another idea for desserts in jars, then try out these mini mason jar cheesecakes. They’re super fun and perfect for parties and all kinds of activities!
Ingredients and Supplies Needed
Cheesecake instant pudding
Squat mason jars
How to Make This Homemade Pineapple Cheesecake in a Jar
If you can’t follow the video, then just follow along with the recipe and pictures below.
Step 1: Crush graham crackers and melt butter in small bowl.
Step 2: Add the crushed graham crackers and sugar to bowl, then mix with butter. Next, put a layer of graham cracker crust in each mason jar.
Step 3: In a small bowl, reserve a little bit of the pineapple. Then, place the rest of the pineapple with juice in a large bowl.
Step 4: Mix until combined, then fold in the carton of whipped topping.
Step 5: Place immediately into the jars on top of the graham cracker crust. Use a bit of the reserved pineapple and remaining graham cracker crust to garnish the tops.
- This recipe will make six to eight jars of dessert.
- Serve these up at your next summer gathering, wedding, backyard picnic, and so much more!
- Store the leftovers with sealed lids in the refrigerator for up to five days.
Not a fan of the mason jars? Spread the crust in an 8×8 pan instead and place the filling on top. Cut into squares to serve. Either way everyone is sure to fall in love with this pineapple cheesecake recipe! We won’t tell them how easy it is to make!
Love this idea for Homemade Pineapple Cheesecake? Try the links below as well!
- ¾ cup crushed graham crackers
- 3 tbsp sugar
- 3 tablespoons butter melted
- 2 boxes cheesecake instant pudding 3.4 oz each
- 1 can crushed pineapple in pineapple juice 20 oz can
- 1 container whipped topping 8 oz
- Squat mason jars
- Crush graham crackers and melt butter in a bowl.
- Add crushed graham crackers and sugar to bowl and mix with butter.
- Put a layer of graham cracker crust in each mason jar and press well into bottom.
- Reserve a little bit of the pineapple in a small bowl.
- Place the rest of the pineapple with juice in a large bowl.
- Add the two boxes of pudding mix.
- Mix until combined then fold in the carton of whipped topping.
- Place immediately into the jars on top of the graham cracker crust.
- Use a bit of the reserved pineapple and remaining graham cracker crust to garnish the tops.
Looking for easy recipe ideas?
Struggling with supper and what to make? Do you wish you had a way to make meals faster? The dump recipes system allows you to make 10 meals in just one hour or less, rescuing your dinnertime and saving you time and money.
Want to try it for yourself? I have the perfect cookbook for you. Chicken Dump Recipes includes 5 plans, each with printable shopping lists and printable labels. Most of the 25 recipes included can go from the freezer to the crockpot, saving you even more time. All the recipes include gluten-free instructions as well.
What are you waiting for? Give the dump recipes system a try in your home and make meal time a bit easier!
A Year of Jar Crafts
Sign up for our email list to get a FREE book with an entire year of jar crafts! 12 months, 12 crafts, tons of fun!