Y’all are in for a treat today! This pumpkin magic bars recipe is super easy to make and will put you in the mood for fall. Grab the few simple ingredients and make this great dessert any night of the week. Pumpkin screams fall to me so I am always on the lookout for recipes like these to try.
- 2 C. graham cracker crumbs
- ½ cup butter melted
- ¾ C. canned pumpkin
- 1 14 oz. can sweetened condensed milk
- ¼ tsp. nutmeg
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 C. shredded coconut
- 3/4 C. chopped walnuts
- 3/4 C. white chocolate chips
- ½ C. butterscotch chips
- #1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Grease an 8x8 or 9x9 baking dish or line with foil and grease – makes cutting and removal a lot easier.
- #2. Combine the butter and graham cracker crumbs. The mixture will be soft. Press the mixture evenly into the bottom of your baking dish.
- #3. In a separate bowl, combine the canned pumpkin, condensed milk, nutmeg and cinnamon. Evenly pour the mixture over the top of the graham cracker crust.
- #4. Sprinkle the chopped walnuts, white chocolate chips and butterscotch chips over the top and then evenly top with the shredded coconut.
- #5. Bake 20-25 minutes. The coconut will turn gold brown in the oven.
- Remove from the oven and let cool completely. Cut evenly into 12 squares. Store in an airtight containers up to one week.
Can’t get enough pumpkin? Try these other recipes in addition to the pumpkin magic bars:
1/2 butter… 1/2 what? Cup? Stick? Tablespoon? Pound?
It is a cup. I will fix it.