This post and photos may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. If you purchase something through any link, I may receive a small commission at no extra charge to you. Any supplies used may be given to me free of charge, however, all projects and opinions are my own.
Y’all are in for a treat today! This pumpkin magic bars recipe is super easy to make and will put you in the mood for fall. Grab the few simple ingredients and make this great dessert any night of the week. Pumpkin screams fall to me so I am always on the lookout for recipes like these to try.
- 2 C. graham cracker crumbs
- ½ cup butter melted
- ¾ C. canned pumpkin
- 1 14 oz. can sweetened condensed milk
- ¼ tsp. nutmeg
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 C. shredded coconut
- 3/4 C. chopped walnuts
- 3/4 C. white chocolate chips
- ½ C. butterscotch chips
- #1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Grease an 8x8 or 9x9 baking dish or line with foil and grease – makes cutting and removal a lot easier.
- #2. Combine the butter and graham cracker crumbs. The mixture will be soft. Press the mixture evenly into the bottom of your baking dish.
- #3. In a separate bowl, combine the canned pumpkin, condensed milk, nutmeg and cinnamon. Evenly pour the mixture over the top of the graham cracker crust.
- #4. Sprinkle the chopped walnuts, white chocolate chips and butterscotch chips over the top and then evenly top with the shredded coconut.
- #5. Bake 20-25 minutes. The coconut will turn gold brown in the oven.
- Remove from the oven and let cool completely. Cut evenly into 12 squares. Store in an airtight containers up to one week.
Can’t get enough pumpkin? Try these other recipes in addition to the pumpkin magic bars:
- Slow Cooker Pumpkin Pie
- Crumb Topped Pumpkin Cheesecake
- Pumpkin Spice Trail Mix
- Pumpkin Cookie Sandwiches
- 5 Ingredient Pumpkin Cupcakes
Looking for easy recipe ideas?
Struggling with supper and what to make? Do you wish you had a way to make meals faster? The dump recipes system allows you to make 10 meals in just one hour or less, rescuing your dinnertime and saving you time and money.
Want to try it for yourself? I have the perfect cookbook for you. Chicken Dump Recipes includes 5 plans, each with printable shopping lists and printable labels. Most of the 25 recipes included can go from the freezer to the crockpot, saving you even more time. All the recipes include gluten-free instructions as well.
What are you waiting for? Give the dump recipes system a try in your home and make meal time a bit easier!