This post and photos may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. If you purchase something through any link, I may receive a small commission at no extra charge to you. Any supplies used may be given to me free of charge, however, all projects and opinions are my own.
- Cut sheet music into 2 inch strips.
- Approximately every inch, cut into your strips but do not go all the way through.
- Use a pencil to slightly curl your strips before attaching them to the tree.
- Grab a foam cone and some straight pins.
- Wrap the shaggy strips around your tree starting at the bottom.
- Secure the ends of your strips with the straight pins.
- NOTE: You may also have to secure the middles of the strips.
- Bunch strips together for the top and hot glue the last bit into place.