This recipe for Spring Cake Mix Cookies is super easy and so fun to eat! These Funfetti cake mix cookies are made with just a handful of simple ingredients including colorful frosting, eggs, oil, and spring-themed cake mixes. Ready in four simple steps in less than 20 minutes!
If you like these cheery cookies, then you’re really going to love these ladybug cookies! Perfect for spring and summer!
Make Your Own Spring Cake Mix Cookies
These Funfetti Cake Mix cookies are perfectly soft, fun to decorate, and the perfect addition to any spring or summer activity. The colors are truly endless with these spring cookies!
- Pillsbury™ Funfetti® Cake Mixes (you can choose any color you would like! See what your local grocery store has to offer)
- Eggs (one for each package of cake mix)
- Oil (I used vegetable)
- Pillsbury™ Funfetti® Frostings (the color is totally up to you!)
- Decorations such as sprinkles (if desired)
Add the icing to a zip-top plastic bag and cut the corner off of the bag with scissors. This method makes it easier for kids to handle the frosting plus it is your very own piping bag.
Use the decorations from the tops of the frosting containers or other types of decorations you may have.
How to Make Your Own Spring Cake Mix Cookies
Step 1: Empty the cake mix ingredients into a large bowl. Add egg and oil.
Mix the Cake Mix
Step 2: Next, mix the ingredients together until fully combined.
Arrange on Baking Sheet
Step 3: Roll the cake mix dough into balls and place on a parchment-lined baking sheet.
Step 4: Bake for seven to nine minutes in a preheated oven.
Step 5: Remove the cookies from the oven. Allow to completely cool before decorating.
How to Enjoy These Cookies
These cookies are great for any occasion! Whether you are baking the cookies for holidays such as Mother’s Day or or pleasing a crowd at super fun party, you will have so much fun decorating these cookies. Enjoy this recipe with a glass of milk, tea, coffee, or even ice cream! Did someone say ice cream sandwiches?
Love this idea for spring cake mix cookies and want more? Try the links below as well!
Watch this video below to view the entire process of how to bake these colorful cookies!
Love this recipe and want to print it? Just click the recipe card below!
- 8.25 ounces Pillsbury™ Funfetti® Cake Mixes each
- 1 Egg one per pouch
- 4 tablespoons Vegetable oil per pouch
- Pillsbury™ Funfetti® Frostings
- First, empty a pouch of the Pillsbury™ Funfetti® Cake Mix into a bowl along with one egg and four tablespoons of vegetable oil.
- Mix well.
- Take one teaspoon of dough and roll into a ball.
- Place on a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Bake in a 375 degree preheated oven for 7 – 9 minutes.
- Remove and allow to cool completely.