This post and photos may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. If you purchase something through any link, I may receive a small commission at no extra charge to you. Any supplies used may be given to me free of charge, however, all projects and opinions are my own.
- Cover a large cone with wood grain contact paper. I picked up mine at the dollar store. Trim any excess with a pair of scissors from the side as well as the top.
- Add reindeer moss to the top of your cone with hot glue.
- Add in these great burlap flowers from Consumer Crafts randomly in the top. Secure with hot glue.
- Form an 18 inch piece of floral wire into a handle like shape and turn it in (90 degree angle) about 2 inches from both ends. Push those ends directly into the cone at the top through the contact paper. Push into the cone about 1 inch down from the top on both sides.
- Add a ribbon to the top and you are ready to hang this one on your door.