You can make a wheat wreath for fall that is perfect for your home in just minutes. How? I will show you below! I am lucky enough to live on a farm and had acres of this gorgeous wheat. Once it was ready, I was sure to grab a bunch before it was gone. You might look for wheat at a farm near you for this project. You can definitely make this one inexpensively if you can get the wheat from a local source.
Supplies needed to make a wheat wreath:
Some links below are affiliate links which means that you do not pay anymore however a portion of your purchase will go to support this site.
- Wheat (from a local farmer or buy some from Amazon here)
- Wire wreath frame
- Hot glue and glue gun
You can actually follow along with the video below to see just how easy it is to make this wheat wreath. There really is nothing to it!
Can’t watch the video or missed some of the steps? I have the instructions below!
- Gather wheat in bundles and then trim short with scissors.
- Tie twine around each bundle.
- Then tie that twine around your wire wreath form.
- Trim any excess twine with scissors.
- Continue adding wheat bundles to your wreath.
- Use hot glue to secure bundles to one another.
- Continue adding all the way around the wreath.
- Fluff as needed to make fuller and to also cover that wire form.
- Hang on your door and enjoy!
You might have a question about that wire form and whether it shows or not. Once you have added all of your wheat and you fluff it out the form is just barely visible from the sides. You could use some additional hot glue to place the wheat to ensure it is covered if you like. I like it just the way it is however!
This is the perfect addition to your fall decor. Grab some supplies and make your wheat wreath today. I bet you will be looking for a local farmer now!
Love this and looking for more? Try the links below!
- Burlap Wrapped Wheat
- Fall Burlap Craft Ideas
- Metallic Fall Jars
- Scarecrow Jar Fall Craft Idea
- Jar Vases for Fall
Subscribe to get our latest content by email every week!