This appetizer recipe for mini sloppy joe bites is so easy to make and perfect for your next party. Add this to the menu and get in and out of the kitchen in a hurry. These are perfect for a big game party or just a get together with a bunch of friends.
Mini Sloppy Joe Bites Appetizer Recipe
- 1 (7.5 oz) can biscuits (10 count)
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 cup BBQ sauce
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese (I used a mixed cheddar)
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Spray a mini muffin tin with cooking spray.
- Divide each biscuit in half. Roll out until it is larger than the muffin tin opening. Line each muffin tin with flattened biscuit.
- In large skillet, cook ground beef until no longer pink. Drain any excess fat.
- Add onion and garlic powder. Stir.
- Add BBQ and soy sauce to meat mixture. Heat until warm.
- Fill each biscuit lined cup with meat mixture until it reaches the top.
- Add shredded cheese to the top of each.
- Bake for 8-12 minutes until edges of biscuit are golden and cheese is melted.
- Serve warm.
Pop these little appetizers out of the muffin tin and onto a serving platter. Everyone will love having these (not so) sloppy joes!
These one bite appetizers are perfect for any party. Make a few batches for a larger group as each recipe makes 20 appetizers.
Will you be adding this appetizer recipe to your next party? Mini sloppy joe bites should be on the menu for any event that you are hosting! I love a simple, small appetizer that packs a big bunch of flavor.
Love this appetizer recipe and want more? See the links below for even more party inspiration.
- Meatball Muffin Appetizer
- Meatball Stuffed Biscuits
- BLT Appetizer
- 30 Appetizers for Your Party
- 25 of the Best Party Appetizers
Subscribe to get our latest content by email every week!