We all love a good household hack right? That moment when you think….why didn’t I think of that?? Well I grabbed my hot glue gun and came up with 10 household hacks for y’all. You are going to love these simple ideas that can be done in minutes with any glue gun. This post is sponsored by Adtech in conjunction with Crafty Hangouts however all projects and opinions are my own.
Links included in this post may be affiliate links which means a portion of your purchase will go to support this site. You can watch as I demonstrate all 10 household hacks using hot glue in the short video below. Grab a pen and paper as you will want to take some notes! The hot glue gun pictured is one of my favorites and can be purchased by clicking here. If you can’t watch the video, have no fear! I have listed all of the hacks if you keep scrolling!
If you missed any of the household hacks, here is a list of the ideas:
- Fill stripped screw holes
- Fill nail holes in your wall
- Tack up peeling wallpaper
- Add to picture corners to keep pictures out from wall and straight
- Add to back of rugs for a non-slip grip
- Add to squeaky or loose areas of wood furniture
- Tack loose upholstery trim
- Add to sides of hanger to create a non-slip grip
- Plug bath toys to keep out water
- Clean your hot glue gun with a ball of aluminum foil
Y’all enjoy these great household hacks that you can use in your own home. Be sure to come back and tell us if you use one of the ideas and how it worked!
Love a good hack? Try our cleaning hacks as well!
You might also love this hack for repairing an underwire bra.
Subscribe to get our latest content by email every week!