This post and photos may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. If you purchase something through any link, I may receive a small commission at no extra charge to you. Any supplies used may be given to me free of charge, however, all projects and opinions are my own.
Every great party needs one of these DIY cheese tasting trays. A sampling of really great cheese is essential at any party. With the holidays fast approaching, I thought I would collect 20 of my favorite ideas. Click around to each one below and pick a few to try at your own holiday celebrations.
Cheese Tasting Trays
Click on each of the links below and the instructions will open in another tab on your computer. From there, you can pin or bookmark those that you want to try later!
- Mason Jar Cheese Tasting Tray | The Country Chic Cottage
- Slate Cheese Tray | The Country Chic Cottage
- Wax Paper Transfer Cheese Tray | AttaGirl Says
- Frame Cheese Tray | Nellie Bellie
- DIY Chalkboard Tray | Almost Makes Perfect
- Bento Box Cheese Tray Tutorial | Whimzeecal
- DIY Cheese Serving Board | Blah Blah Magazine
- DIY Ceramic Tile Tray | Little White Whale
- Drawer Pull Cutting and Carving Board Trays | The Creativity Exchange
- Wood Cheese Tray With Chalkboard Accent | The Shabby Creek Cottage
- DIY Chalkboard Cheese Stone | Frankie Hearts Fashion
- Slate Slab Cheese Tray | Kate’s Creative Space
- DIY Slate Cheese Serving Tray | Pizzazzerie
- DIY Ticking Stripe Wooden Server Tray | Uncommon Designs
- Chalkboard Serving Tray | Shanty 2 Chic
- DIY Gold and Marble Cheese Plate | Emily Henderson
- Concrete Cheese Board | Buzzfeed
- Faux Wine Barrel Cheese Serving Tray | The Idea Room
- How to Make the Perfect Relish Tray | Your Home Based Mom
- Cheese Tray Essentials – what to add to your party tray! | The Country Chic Cottage
So, which of these DIY cheese tasting trays is your favorite? Be sure to try one of these ideas for your next party. Your guests will love snacking on one of these trays! Heck, I even love serving something like this on a weeknight. In my opinion, you can never get enough cheese. I am off to plan my next cheese tasting tray!