I am continuing with my series on gifts for everyone on your holiday shopping list. Today I have 8 gifts for girls and guys that love tools. I know I am a tool lover! What about you? Grab a tool or two from this list and you are certain to put a smile on the gift recipient’s face. I have been lucky enough to be supplied a few of the tools on this list by HomeRight for review. I must say that HomeRight tools are fantastic and a pleasure to work with. They also have a new AutoRight line that I am happy to include in this round up as well.
- AutoRight Velocity Waxer — take waxing your vehicle to another level with this great tool. Wax and polish your vehicle in less than 30 minutes!
- Finish Max Fine Finish Sprayer — for the guy or gal that is always painting or completing a DIY project. This sprayer will cut paint time and give a professional finish.
- HomeRight Steam Machine — one of my personal favorite tools. This steam machine will have you singing the praises of cleaning as your house benefits from the power of an all natural clean.
- Paintstick EZ Twist Paint Roller — give any room in your home a makeover in less time with this great paint roller. If new home decor is on your list, you will want to invest in this paint roller first.
- AutoRight Headlight Restoration Kit — give your headlights a makeover with this easy to use restoration kit. Purchase with the polisher below for a professional finish.
- AutoRight Detailing Polisher — perfect for use on your headlights or any other fine detailing project. Use with the headlight restoration kit above or for any number of home/auto projects.
- Deck Washer with Telescopic Handle — wash and sweep your deck all at once with this handy all in one tool. The hose hooks directly to this great gift idea.
- Auto Wash Stick — give the gift of a super easy way to wash your car with this auto wash stick. Everyone loves a freshly washed car and this gift will make the job a bit easier.
I hope y’all have enjoyed these gifts for girls and guys that love tools. Y’all stay tuned here for more gift ideas…I am not through with my shopping yet! This post is sponsored by HomeRight but all opinions are my own.