Time for some free printable book stickers and I also have tons of free reading printables for you at the bottom of this post. If you love to read, this is definitely a post you will want to pin and share. After all, who doesn’t need a few reading stickers on their notebooks and more! You can even make these stickers with your Cricut to make it a bit easier!
To get your free printable stickers, sign up for our newsletter in the box below. Look for a box with a picture of the stickers then enter your information. You should get an email within a few minutes with a link to the download. The file will be a ZIP file and you will need to unzip it in order to print it. Please note that if you already get our newsletter, just add your information again as you will not be signed up for anything further.
Please note that these stickers are for personal use only. If you wish to use them commercially, please contact me. Also, you can contact me if you have any issues with your download.
How to Print Your Reading Stickers
Now that you have your download, how should you print your book stickers? You can do this one of two ways:
- Use print then cut and your Cricut machine. Upload the PNG file that you get from the download to your Cricut. That should allow you to remove the background and upload as a print then cut. Then resize to fit the paper or make as small as you would like. Print then use your Cricut machine to cut around the edges. I have provided for a white outline on each sticker.
- You can also print the PDF version of the stickers and cut around them by hand with scissors. Just leave a white edge to get a finished look for your final project.
Either way, I would recommend printing on the best quality with your home printer onto a good quality sticker paper.
Then you can stick these stickers just about anywhere! I love them on this notebook but they could be used in other areas as well. You might even make a car decal from them! With these cute book stickers, I am sure you can think of something.
So, be sure to download your copy of these cute book lover stickers even if you just have someone that loves reading in your life. They are sure to appreciate a few of these stickers in a card!
Love these stickers for readers and want more? Try the printables below as well!
I promised you even more reading themed printables and I think you will find something you love in the collection below.
Just click on each of the links below then follow the directions to get your printables.
- Brooklyn Berry Designs – Reading Challenge Coloring Page
- Hello Creative Family – Book Club Reading Tracker
- Happiness is Homemade – Alphabet Scavenger Hunt
- Crafting in the Rain – Book Quote Sign
- The Country Chic Cottage – Book Lover Sticker Sheet YOU ARE HERE!
- Everyday Party Magazine – Printable Bookmarks
- Happy Go Lucky – Color By Code Reading Logs
- 100 Directions – Floral Bookmark and Reading Log
- Hey, Let’s Make Stuff – Reading Bingo
- Artsy-Fartsy Mama – Alphabet Bingo
- Pineapple Paper Co. – Printable Reading Log
- Fun for Little Ones – Let’s Read Playroom Wall Art
- Liz on Call – Coloring Bookmarks
- Printable Crush – Alphabet Tracing Worksheet
- Creatively Beth – Owl Themed Bookmarks to Color
- Mad in Crafts – 28-Day Reading Challenge Calendar
- Tried & True Creative – Books Are Friends Coloring Page
I hope that you enjoy these book stickers and all of these other reading printables as well!