This post and photos may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. If you purchase something through any link, I may receive a small commission at no extra charge to you. Any supplies used may be given to me free of charge, however, all projects and opinions are my own.
Bunny cupcakes can be both cute and oh so easy to make. To prove it, I have some Easter bunny cupcakes that you can make in minutes with simple supplies. You may have seen other Easter bunny cupcakes ideas on Pinterest that looked impossible to create. I strive to never do that! These cute bunny cupcakes are simple enough for beginners (or even kids) and cute enough that even an expert will look great when they make them.
Easter Bunny Cupcakes
- 1 box of funfetti cake mix
- 3 eggs
- 1 C. water
- 1/2 C. vegetable oil
- White frosting
- 24 marshmallows
- Pink sugar crystals
- 48 large candy eyes (find them here on Amazon)
- 24 small candy hearts (find them here on Amazon)
- 24 cupcake liners
- Kitchen scissors
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and line (2) 12 hole muffin tins with cupcake liners.
- Combine the cake mix, eggs, water, and vegetable oil according to the package directions.
- Fill each cupcake well about 2/3 full.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes. Insert a toothpick into the cupcakes around 18 minutes. If it comes out clean, the cupcakes are done.
- Remove from the oven and let cool prior to decorating.
- Then generously frost each cupcake with white frosting.
- Use the kitchen scissors to cut both ends off a marshmallow and then dip the sticky end into the pink crystals.
- Place the bunny ears on top of the cupcakes.
- Give each cupcake 2 large candy eyes.
- Then give each of your bunny cupcakes 1 small candy heart for a nose.
- Repeat these decorating steps with all of the cupcakes.
*Makes approximately 24 bunny cupcakes
The marshmallow trick makes these bunny ear cupcakes super simple to make. And those heart noses are simply perfection!
Want to make some cute bunny cupcakes for any get together you have planned this spring? Then be sure to pin or bookmark this recipe so you don’t forget to make them.
This is also a great recipe to get the kids involved in making. The decorating part is so easy that they can make some of these as well and they will look great!
Easy bunny cupcakes even the kids can make? Oh yes! Get your supplies and plan a family baking day they will never forget!
Love these Easter bunny cupcake ideas and want more? Try the links below!
- Easiest Bird Nest Cookies for Easter
- Easter Bunny Cookies
- Rice Krispie Treats for Easter
- Easter Chick Easter Desserts
- more Easter dessert ideas with Cadbury Creme Eggs
Looking for easy recipe ideas?
Struggling with supper and what to make? Do you wish you had a way to make meals faster? The dump recipes system allows you to make 10 meals in just one hour or less, rescuing your dinnertime and saving you time and money.
Want to try it for yourself? I have the perfect cookbook for you. Chicken Dump Recipes includes 5 plans, each with printable shopping lists and printable labels. Most of the 25 recipes included can go from the freezer to the crockpot, saving you even more time. All the recipes include gluten-free instructions as well.
What are you waiting for? Give the dump recipes system a try in your home and make meal time a bit easier!