It is time to start thinking about Easter dessert ideas. What will you serve up on the big day? I have gathered 15 ideas that all include Cadbury creme eggs as ingredients. You simply can’t go wrong there! So, be sure to add a few of these to your must make list this year. You might even want to stock up on eggs before they are gone. After all, you will be craving these Easter dessert ideas long after the holiday is over.
Easter Dessert Ideas with Cadbury Creme Eggs
Just click on each of the links below and the recipe will open up in another tab on your computer. From there, you can print, pin, or save the recipe to make anytime you please.
- Creme Egg Cheesecake – Baking Beauty
- Cream Egg Sugar Cookie Cups – Spaceships and Laser Beams
- Cadbury Creme Egg Croissants – A Sparkle of Genius
- Creme Egg Chocolate Lasagna – The Soccer Mom Blog
- Cadbury Egg Shooters – Mom on the Side
- Caramel Cadbury Egg Cupcakes – Life Love Liz
- Surprise Easter Egg Rice Krispies Treats Recipe – Honey and Lime
- Cadbury Creme Egg Dip – Masshole Mommy
- Easter Egg Brownies – Simply Stacie
- Heavenly Easter Cadbury Eggs Chocolate Cupcakes Recipe – Ottawa Mommy Club
- Homemade Cadbury Eggs Recipe – Cincy Shopper
- Cadbury Creme Egg Cake – Liv for Cake
- Creme Egg Cheesecake – Taming Twins
- Cadbury Creme Egg Cupcakes – My Baking Addiction
- Creme Egg Brownies – A Treat’s Affair
Oh so good! I know you will find the perfect recipe to please your family out of these Easter dessert ideas. You might want to try a few of them out ahead of time. You know. For quality control and all. Y’all enjoy!
Fun roundup! Cadbury Creme Eggs are my favorite. So are the mini eggs, oh and Peeps too. Actually Easter candy is my favorite!