This post and photos may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. If you purchase something through any link, I may receive a small commission at no extra charge to you. Any supplies used may be given to me free of charge, however, all projects and opinions are my own.
I just had to include a burlap fall wreath this week. A pumpkin wreath is perfect for your front door and y’all that cool breeze of fall will be here before you know it. So start getting your supplies to whip up this wreath and maybe it will arrive a bit early. This is a part of burlap week where we are sharing 15 minute burlap crafts all week. You can catch up with day 1, day 2, day 3, and day 4 and also scroll to the bottom of this post for the ideas from today.
Supplies needed to make this burlap fall wreath:
Some links may be affiliate links which means that you do not pay anymore, however, a small commission will go to this site.
- Orange burlap ribbon
- Green burlap ribbon
- Wire wreath form
- Floral wire
- Driftwood piece
- Hot glue and glue gun
You can actually just watch me make this burlap fall wreath in the video below.
Can’t watch the video or missed some of the steps? Here is how to make this pumpkin wreath:
- Start with your orange burlap and your wire wreath form. Cut a segment of floral wire.
- Then put it through the end of the orange burlap ribbon.
- Secure the end anywhere on the inside edge of the wreath form by twisting the floral wire.
- Start from the back of the wreath and put the orange burlap ribbon up through the first segment of the wreath form.
- Make a “bubble” with this piece of burlap ribbon however do not pull it all the way through.
- Go to the next segment and make another bubble.
- Repeat for the third and final segment.
- Then twist your burlap ribbon twice and go back through the first segment making another bubble right next to your first one.
- Continue like this all the way around your wreath form.
- Be sure to leave a small area at the top for some green burlap ribbon.
- To start a second roll of ribbon when your roll comes to an end, overlap the two ends. Then add floral wire through both pieces. Secure to the wreath form by twisting the wire.
- Floral wire should also be used to secure the ends of the burlap ribbon when you are done.
- Once you have all of your orange ribbon added and a little green, you can add a stem.
- Secure a piece of driftwood in your wreath with some hot glue.
- Tie on some raffia pieces to complete your burlap pumpkin wreath.
This burlap bubble wreath is perfect for your home this fall. Imagine this one on your front door or above your mantel.
Be sure to add the supplies for this burlap fall wreath to your shopping list. You are sure to love the results!
Love this burlap fall wreath and need more ideas? Try the links below!
Add some spook to any Halloween gathering with these custom burlap chargers from Michelle’s Party Plan-It.
This cute ruffled burlap wreath from See Lindsay is perfect for anytime of the year.
Our guest co-hostess is Creatively Beth and she is sharing how to make these mini ice cream cone necklaces.
My long time co-hostess is 30 Minute Crafts and she is sharing how to sew up a burlap sunglasses case.
Make a burlap fall wreath or any of these other fun burlap crafts in just 15 minutes or less.