This post and photos may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. If you purchase something through any link, I may receive a small commission at no extra charge to you. Any supplies used may be given to me free of charge, however, all projects and opinions are my own.
You can make a simple but gorgeous burlap pumpkin wreath in just minutes with these instructions. Grab your burlap ribbon and make a pumpkin wreath you’ll love hanging on your front door each year!
I just had to include a fall burlap wreath to my collection of DIY burlap wreaths. A pumpkin wreath is perfect for your front door as the cool winds of fall start to blow.
Start getting your supplies to whip up this pumpkin wreath now so you can start enjoying it anytime you’re ready!
This is a part of burlap week where we are sharing 15-minute burlap crafts all week. You can catch up with day 1, day 2, day 3, and day 4 and also scroll to the bottom of this post for the ideas from today.
How to Make This Fall Burlap Pumpkin Wreath
Some links may be affiliate links which means that you do not pay anymore, however, a small commission will go to this site.
Here’s everything you’ll need to make this gorgeous wreath!
- Orange burlap ribbon
- Green burlap ribbon
- Wire wreath form
- Floral wire
- Driftwood piece
- Hot glue and glue gun
Burlap Pumpkin Wreath Video Tutorial
If you’re a visual person, you can actually just watch me make this burlap fall wreath in the video below!
Can’t watch the video or missed a step or two? Just follow these instructions to make your pumpkin wreath.
Start with your orange burlap and your wire wreath form. Cut a segment of floral wire.
Then put it through the end of the orange burlap ribbon. Secure the end anywhere on the inside edge of the wreath form by twisting the floral wire.
Start from the back of the wreath and put the orange burlap ribbon up through the first segment of the wreath form.
Make a “bubble” with this piece of burlap ribbon however do not pull it all the way through.
Go to the next segment and make another bubble. Repeat for the third and final segment.
Then twist your burlap ribbon twice and go back through the first segment making another bubble right next to your first one.
Continue like this all the way around your wreath form. Be sure to leave a small area at the top for some green burlap ribbon.
To start a second roll of ribbon when your roll comes to an end, overlap the two ends. Then add floral wire through both pieces. Secure to the wreath form by twisting the wire.
Floral wire should also be used to secure the ends of the burlap ribbon when you are done.
Once you have all of your orange ribbon added and a little green, you can add a stem.
Secure a piece of driftwood in your wreath with some hot glue.
Tie on some raffia pieces to complete your burlap pumpkin wreath.
This burlap bubble wreath is perfect for your home this fall. Imagine this one on your front door or above your mantel.
Be sure to add the supplies for this burlap fall wreath to your shopping list. You are sure to love the results!
Love This Burlap Pumpkin Wreath and Need More Ideas? Try These!
- DIY Flower Wreath Made From Burlap
- Heart Wreath Made with Burlap Ribbon
- Burlap Wreath Tutorial
- Fall Burlap Wreath: Make This For Your Home
- How to Make Burlap Flowers
- DIY Burlap Wreath: Beach Themed
Here Are Some fun Burlap Projects From More Bloggers You Might Enjoy
I always love seeing the creativity that others’ bring to something as simple as working with burlap. Check out these great DIY ideas!
Burlap Sign With Iron-on Vinyl | 100 Directions
Start by adding some iron-on to burlap with these instructions at 100 Directions.
Burlap Hydrangea Wreath | Mad in Crafts
Then make this gorgeous burlap hydrangea wreath. You won’t believe how easy it is!
DIY Oogie Boogie Chargers | Michelle’s Party Plan-it
If you want to add a little spook to your Halloween gathering, make these amazing burlap chargers!
Adorable Ruffled Burlap Wreath | See Lindsay
This cute ruffled burlap wreath from See Lindsay is perfect for any time of the year.
Quick Sew Burlap Gift Bags | A Sweet Berry Designs
Make some cute burlap treat bags – they are so easy to make!
Our guest co-hostess is Creatively Beth and she is sharing how to make these mini ice cream cone necklaces.
Burlap Sunglasses Case | 30 Minute Crafts
I love making “heavy-use” items like sunglasses cases out of burlap. It’s tough and with stand the wear and tear while also being easy to work with.
Make a burlap pumpkin wreath or any of these other fun burlap crafts in just 15 minutes or less.
Fall Burlap Pumpkin Wreath
- Grab your wire wreath form and your orange burlap. Cut a piece of floral wire.
- Put your floral wire piece through the end of the orange burlap ribbon and secure it by twisting it around a spot on the inside edge of the wreath frame.
- Bring the orange burlap forward from the back of the frame and up through the first segment of the wreath form.
- Use this piece of burlap to create a “bubble” but don't pull it all the way through.
- Go to your next segment and repeat the process by making another bubble. Repeat it one more time for the third segment.
- Make another bubble immediately next to your first one by twisting your burlap ribbon twice and going back through the first segment of the wreath frame.
- Repeat this process all the way around your wreath frame. Leave a small area at the top for a bit of green burlap ribbon.Add your green burlap at the top – see tip below on how to connect burlap ends together.
- Once you have added all your burlap, you can add the stem. Using hot glue, secure a piece of driftwood into the top of your wreath.
- Tie on raffia pieces to finish off your burlap pumpkin wreath.