You can make this cute Easter wreath in minutes with a few bandannas and some other supplies. I love how easy this one is and how inexpensive! A great way to add some spring cheer to your front door. Are you ready to make an Easter wreath for yourself or someone you love?
Supplies needed to make this Easter wreath:
Some links below may be affiliate links which means that you do not pay anymore, however, a portion of your purchase will go to support this site.
- Bandannas (two white and one pink)
- Embroidery Hoops (2 in different sizes)
- Craft Knife
- Hot Glue and Glue Gun
- Small Wood Circle
- Black Felt Circles
- White Felt Circles
- Large Pink Pipe Cleaner
Want to see just how to make this Easter wreath? I created a detailed video below that has all of the information.
Can’t watch the video or missed some of the steps? Try the step by step instructions below.
- Start by adding the white bandannas to the embroidery hoops. Just be sure to pull them taught and tighten the screws.
- Flip the hoops over and run the craft knife around the back to remove any excess material.
- Fold the pink bandanna in half twice then roll from the pointed end to the long end.
- Then fold the roll in half and glue to the top of the small embroidery hoop hiding the screw mechanism.
- Use a small wood circle on the back to help to hold the ears upright. You may have to use additional glue and play with the ears to get them to stand up.
- Add the small hoop to the large one by using hot glue on the front and also the back. Be sure to use the small one to hide the screw on the larger one.
- Then add on felt circles for eyes.
- You will also want to add on a nose. Roll a large pink pipe cleaner into a circle and add with hot glue.
Then you just hang your Easter wreath on your front door and enjoy this adorable bunny this spring. So easy and oh so cute!
Will you be making your version of this Easter wreath this year? I think you will love this little guy!
Love this Easter wreath and want more ideas for spring? Try the links below!
- Easter Treats Bunny Pretzels
- Easter Chick Dessert Idea
- Mini Fairy Garden for Spring
- Creating Chalkboard Art
- Bicycle Basket Spring Wreath
Subscribe to get our latest content by email every week!