It is that time of year! Your college student may be struggling with finals. Try this fun finals survival kit as the ultimate care package for your college student. This should only take minutes to pull together and ship to your student anywhere around the country.
For this project you will need:
- Printable finals survival kit note
- Small bags for your gifts (I used white cloth bags)
- Tags (I used kraft paper tags)
- Pen, marker, stamp/ink (any method for marking your tags)
- Small gifts for your college student (see list below for ideas)
Mark your tags with numbers either by using stamps and ink or with a marker. You will need as many tags as days you are sending in your care package. I chose to use seven.
Fill each bag with a treat for your college student. A few ideas to try:
- Starbucks gift card
- Stress ball
- Vitamin C
- EOS or other lip balm
- Energy bars
- Post-it Flags
- Index cards
- Pizza take-out gift card
- Gift card to a favorite store
- Any treat your college student enjoys!
Tie closed the bags and add a tag to each one.
Put the filled bags in a box along with your printed finals survival kit note. Your college student will not know what hit them!
Send your student this great finals survival kit soon to make sure they are prepared for finals. Y’all remember how stressful college finals can be right? Make it a little easier on your son or daughter with this fun care package idea.