I have the most adorable printable gift bags for you today! They are all woodland animals and perfect for baby showers, parties, and so much more. Add in a few small trinkets and use these as favor bags or put a gift card inside and use them to give a gift. Either way, you are sure to love how easy these are to make.
- White heavyweight card stock
- Scissors (you can also use print then cut on your Cricut)
- Printable files (you can see how to download those below)
- Hole punch
- Twine or ribbon
Free Printable Download
To download the free printable gift bags, you will need to subscribe to our newsletter below. Once you subscribe, the files will be sent to the email address you provide. You should see a download form with a picture of the bags to sign up below. Please note that even if you are on our list, you will need to enter your information to get these bags.
Please note that these files are for personal use only. You can also contact me if you have any issues with your download. The file will be a zip file and you will need to unzip in order to print and use.
How to Make Your Own Gift Bags
Now that you have your supplies and your download, it is time to print and make these adorable gift bags. You can actually watch me make one of these in the video below.
Can’t watch the video or missed some of the steps? I have a step by step tutorial for you in the card below as well.
- Start by downloading the files and printing your gift bags onto heavyweight card stock. I am going to show how to use scissors to cut the bags below, however, you can also use Cricut print then cut to do this project.
- Cut around the outside edge using scissors or the print then cut function on your Cricut.
- You can repeat this process for as many of these treat bags as you want to make.
- Crease the paper on all of the fold lines. That includes those that are vertical as well as horizontal.
- Then add tape to the innermost flap. This should be facing out as it will secure the bag from the inside.
- Then complete all of the vertical folds and use the tape to secure to the inside of the gift bag.
- Now you will want to fold the bottom to finish your bag. Fold in the two long edges and tuck them into each other.
- Then fold in the two shorter edges and tuck them in as well.
- Then use a piece of tape along the bottom to secure everything.
- You are now ready to fill your bag with candy or any other surprise.
- I actually like to secure these bags at the top with a ribbon. Use a hole punch to punch a hole in both the front and the back.
- Then thread through some twine or ribbon and finish off with a bow. This gift bag is now ready to give!
You can pick and choose between our three designs of an owl, raccoon, and fox. Me? I chose to make all three because they are all so cute!
Giving a small gift or gift card? These are the perfect solution. Looking for favor bags for a party? Again, these will fit the bill. The best part is they will only cost you a little printer ink and some tape!
You have to love an easy project that is inexpensive as well. So, what are you waiting for? Download these printable gift bags and print your own right at home.