Today I have a fun recipe for Halloween popcorn. This is the perfect party mix or a snack mix for a fun after school snack. You could also bag some up for any trick or treaters that may be coming to your home. However you use it, this is one quick and easy recipe that is so easy to pull together.
Halloween Popcorn Recipe:
- 1 large bag of popcorn
- Caramel topping
- Orange sprinkles
- Black sprinkles
- Orange melting chocolate
- Black melting chocolate
- Candy eyes
- Cookie sheet
- Start by preparing your bag of popcorn and dumping it out onto your cookie sheet.
- Next melt down your orange and black chocolate in the microwave according to the package directions.
- Drizzle your caramel all over your popcorn.
- Then drizzle popcorn with black and orange chocolate.
- Add your orange and black sprinkles. Then add on some fun candy eyes.
- Let chocolate harden.
- You can either serve on the cookie sheet or place popcorn into a bowl using a spatula.
- Serve and enjoy!
I personally love the addition of the candy eyes to this recipe. It really makes it super spooky for Halloween. You can actually find them in the baking section of your local grocery store. They come in a wide variety of sizes as well. Pick the size that you love and add it to your Halloween popcorn.
Can you think of other fun elements to add to this recipe? Maybe change it up and do purple and green instead. Or add in some M&Ms in fall colors for a delicious chocolate element. You could also add in everyone’s favorite – candy corn! Let your imagination run wild and make this Halloween popcorn recipe all your own.
Love this Halloween popcorn recipe and want more ideas? Try the links below!
- Halloween Candy Ideas with Witch Legs
- Halloween Snack Mix Recipe
- Candy Bowl for Halloween
- Gingerbread Massacre Halloween Cookies
- more Halloween party and food ideas!
Subscribe to get our latest content by email every week!