This post and photos may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. If you purchase something through any link, I may receive a small commission at no extra charge to you. Any supplies used may be given to me free of charge, however, all projects and opinions are my own.
Supplies needed to make your own handmade gift:
- Frame Charms (I used 6 of these or two packs)
- Printed Pictures
- craft knife
- Mod Podge
- Mod Podge Dimensional Magic
- Toggle and Closure Set
- Silver Jump Rings
- 3 in 1 Jewelry Pliers
Push the picture into the frame with your finger.
Using jump rings, add the toggle and closure to the ends of the bracelet.
- Tractor Applique Pillow
- DIY Modern Tree Art
- 8 Hoop Ornament Gift Ideas
- Apple Cinnamon Pancake Mix in a Jar
- Over 60 Handmade Gifts for Kids (a gift guide)
- Burlap Print Giveaway (in case you want to WIN handmade)
- Custom Photo Charm Bracelet
- DIY Stenciled Dish Towel
- Family Tree Ornaments
- Banana Dark Chocolate Mix in a Jar
- also don’t miss our Handmade Gift Gallery Page