This post and photos may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. If you purchase something through any link, I may receive a small commission at no extra charge to you. Any supplies used may be given to me free of charge, however, all projects and opinions are my own.
Ingredients needed to make Nutella fried pies:
- Grands Flaky Layer biscuits
- Your favorite cooking oil
How to make Nutella fried pies:
I look at cooking like crafting with food and Nutella is my favorite crafting medium. Nutella is new to me as I only found out about it a year or so ago. I know…I have been missing out for my entire life! Don’t worry though. I have plans to try it as many ways as possible to make up for lost time.
So, who just put flaky layer biscuits on their shopping list?
Need to print this recipe? Try the recipe card below!
- Grands Flaky Layer Biscuits
- Roll out your biscuit dough until it is very flat.
- Place about a tablespoon of Nutella on one side.
- Spread out the Nutella.
- Fold over the biscuit dough.
- Seal all around with a fork.
- Pop it in a skillet that is HOT -- about medium high heat.
- Turn it over when it is getting golden brown.
- Put it on some paper towels to drain.
- Place it on a plate and dust with some powdered sugar.
Love this recipe for Nutella fried pies and want more ideas? Try the links below!
Looking for easy recipe ideas?
Struggling with supper and what to make? Do you wish you had a way to make meals faster? The dump recipes system allows you to make 10 meals in just one hour or less, rescuing your dinnertime and saving you time and money.
Want to try it for yourself? I have the perfect cookbook for you. Chicken Dump Recipes includes 5 plans, each with printable shopping lists and printable labels. Most of the 25 recipes included can go from the freezer to the crockpot, saving you even more time. All the recipes include gluten-free instructions as well.
What are you waiting for? Give the dump recipes system a try in your home and make meal time a bit easier!