This post and photos may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. If you purchase something through any link, I may receive a small commission at no extra charge to you. Any supplies used may be given to me free of charge, however, all projects and opinions are my own.
Ingredients needed to make Nutella fried pies:
- Grands Flaky Layer biscuits
- Your favorite cooking oil
How to make Nutella fried pies:
I look at cooking like crafting with food and Nutella is my favorite crafting medium. Nutella is new to me as I only found out about it a year or so ago. I know…I have been missing out for my entire life! Don’t worry though. I have plans to try it as many ways as possible to make up for lost time.
So, who just put flaky layer biscuits on their shopping list?
Need to print this recipe? Try the recipe card below!
Nutella Fried Pies
What You Will Need
- Grands Flaky Layer Biscuits
- Roll out your biscuit dough until it is very flat.
- Place about a tablespoon of Nutella on one side.
- Spread out the Nutella.
- Fold over the biscuit dough.
- Seal all around with a fork.
- Pop it in a skillet that is HOT -- about medium high heat.
- Turn it over when it is getting golden brown.
- Put it on some paper towels to drain.
- Place it on a plate and dust with some powdered sugar.