- Holly Green Americana Paint
- Festive Green Americana Paint
- Sour Apple Americana Paint
- Yellow Green Americana Paint
- Citron Green Americana Paint
- Americana Fabric Painting Medium
- Long sleeve white t-shirt
- Dome Blender Brush
- Freezer Paper
- Computer Printer
- Craft Knife
4. Insert scrap cardboard or card stock in between front and back or shirt. Paint with each color starting with the darkest on the bottom. Use your ruler as a guide for the lines.
Now you can use this method to create an easy shirt for your kids or yourself. Plus you can say you made it yourself. This Ombre Clover Pinch Proof Shirt is both simple and stylish. If y’all love this, then check out what my friends have in store for you. We have tons of Saint Patrick’s Day fun for you today so check out the links below.
Subscribe to get our latest content by email every week!