I have the best gingerbread cookie recipe ever for y’all today. Okay the best for my family. You see we like a mild gingerbread and I just have not been able to find one after many years of trials. So I made my own. My peanut butter gingerbread cookie recipe is sure to please your family this holiday season. Kraft is partnering with me on this post today and I have some coupons for Kraft products that you can print below. Kraft wants to give you a little help for the holidays. Don’t miss them cause it will make your peanut butter purchase even cheaper. Kraft savings and delicious recipes will make for easy entertaining and even great weeknight meals this holiday seson. Can’t wait? Click here to get the Kraft coupons redeemable at Target stores everywhere.
Peanut Butter Gingerbread Cookie Recipe
What You Will Need
- 1 cup butter softened
- 1 cup Planters creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp molasses
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 3 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp ginger
- 2 tbsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp nutmeg
- mini chocolate chips for decoration
- Combine butter, peanut butter, and both sugars until light and fluffy. Add two eggs, molasses, and vanilla until thoroughly combined. In a separate bowl, mix flour, baking soda, salt, ginger, cinnamon, and nutmeg. Add flour to sugar mixture and stir until dough forms. Cover and chill dough for 2 - 3 hours.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Remove dough from refrigerator and roll out to desired thickness. Use a flour covered surface and rolling pin. A thicker cookie will be more chewy while a thinner one will be more crisp. Cut out desired shape and place on parchment lined cookie sheet. Bake for 8 - 10 minutes. Place mini chocolate chips on your men if desired immediately upon removal from oven. Allow cookies to cool and enjoy!
Don’t be afraid to make a mess in the kitchen when rolling out these little men either. I think the fun of holiday baking is making a mess with the kids. These cookies will surely satisfy that requirement. Get the kids in there rolling and cutting with you. No they won’t be perfect but it will certainly make them taste even better.
You might even have to eat the head off of one of these guys right out of the oven. So what is your favorite part of holiday baking? Will you be trying this peanut butter gingerbread cookie recipe this year? And now for some coupons! Click here to get up to $20 in savings on Kraft products exclusively at Target. (Psst this includes a $1 coupon on Planters peanut butter so hurry!)
From shopping for gifts to planning family dinners, it’s hard to keep up with all your holiday to-do’s. This year, Kraft is helping out with great weeknight meals and entertaining ideas to make the season a little bit easier. Plus, Kraft is offering up to $20 in coupons, redeemable exclusively at Target, to make food shopping easier and to help you have a happy holiday season.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Kraft. The opinions and text are all mine.