Today I am going to show you how to design and print custom wedding labels. I added some initials and a date to my examples below but you can design the labels of your dreams. You just need a regular computer and printer for these unique wedding labels.
Online Labels is sponsoring this post however all opinions and projects are my own.
There are tons of DIY wedding crafts on my site. I’m a big fan of DIY projects for your wedding because you save so much money, and everything means so much more handmade.
All you need is your preferred label shape and size and the tutorial below to get started! You can choose any label size and material that you would like for your wedding. Online Labels has a huge variety of labels in every shape, size, and color. Choose the labels your love, order them, and get them delivered to your door.
How to Make Custom Wedding Labels
We are going to be using Online Labels for the blank label templates. This is important so that you get the correct placement on the label when printing.
I will use the following labels for projects:
- Brown Kraft OL475BK (4 x 5 inch label)
- Brown Kraft OL7000BK (7 x 2 inch label)
- Brown Kraft OL350BK ( 2 1/2 inch round label)
- Brown Kraft OL5030BK ( 3.375 by 2.3125 inch label)
Next, click the “download blank templates” tab to see the options for blank label templates.
The first on the list is the Maestro Label Designer that you get free access to with your Online Labels order. You can also see that there is a Microsoft Word Template available. You can use whichever you are more comfortable with.
I used the word template for my design because I am more familiar with it. However, the label designer is also very user-friendly.
Click on the template of your choice and a download screen will appear. Click “download/launch” when your choice is highlighted above.
Once the template is open in Word you can see the outline of the label and you can add text and graphics of your choice. Pick fonts, colors, and sizes that you love.
I also added standard drawing shapes that are part of the Word program. You can also insert pictures if desired. Move everything around until it looks perfect to you then BE SURE to delete the boxes that are around each label. These WILL PRINT if not deleted.
You can see my collection of designed labels below. I used dark grey font for the printing and loved the results.
The heart and arrow are just drawn in Microsoft Word and the font was standard on my computer. So simple and elegant.
The large 4 x 5 labels are perfect for wine bottles or on rustic centerpieces as shown below.
You can use the round labels or small rectangles for closing envelopes on invitations, save the date cards, or thank you cards.
The 2 1/2 inch round label fits perfectly on a standard size mason jar lid. This makes it the perfect label for mason jar wedding favors.
The 7 x 2 inch labels are perfect for wrapping water bottles. Measure the existing water bottle label and order one a little larger so everything gets covered up.
The small rectangles can also be made into amazing customized napkin rings. Just use paper card stock cut to the width and length needed for a napkin ring. Wrap around your napkin and add the label to the front to hold everything together. Custom napkin rings in just seconds.
It is so easy to print these custom labels and make your wedding ceremony shine. Plus it will save tons of money versus buying them already printed. Grab a computer, some labels from Online Labels, and get started today. Print custom wedding labels from your home computer in just minutes.
This post is sponsored by Online Labels however all opinions and projects are my own.
- Online Labels in the shape size, and color of your choice.
- Open OnlineLabels.com.
- Next, click the “download blank templates” tab to see the options for blank label templates. Select the size of label you need.
- Select the Microsoft Word Template or the Maestro Labele Designer – whichever you are more comfortable with.
- Click the template of your choice and a download screen will appear. Click “download/launch” when your choice is highlighted.
- Once the template is open in Word you can see the outline of the label and you can add text and graphics of your choice. Pick fonts, colors, and sizes that you love.
- Move everything around until it looks perfect to you then BE SURE to delete the boxes that are around each label. These WILL PRINT if not deleted.
A Year of Jar Crafts
Sign up for our email list to get a FREE book with an entire year of jar crafts! 12 months, 12 crafts, tons of fun!