You’re going to love these simplistic mason jar wedding favors! The perfect idea for the guests at your ceremony or in your wedding party, these crafty wedding favors using mason jars are so easy to make and such a joy to create! The options are limitless when it comes to what you could fill these jars up with, and you’re going to fall in love with the free printable mason jar tags included within this tutorial.
If you’re looking for more inspirational mason jar favors, then be sure to check these baby shower mason jar favors!
Make Your Own Mason Jar Wedding Favors
When it comes to wedding favors, you can do so much for your guests. This crafty mason jar idea is wonderful for when you are wanting to keep things simple, but oh, so enjoyable. The personalized tags for these Ball mason jars truly are the icing on the cake for these fun wedding favors.
Mason jar favors are a great cost-effective way to let your guests know you truly appreciate them. Whether you are filling the jars up with savory snacks, sweet treats, or sugary candy, your guests will feel honored and appreciated with these easy DIY wedding favors.
Some links below may be affiliate links which means you don’t pay anymore.
- Ball Mason Jars with lids
- Your choice of printable wedding tags: Hope you had a BALL at our wedding! Hope you have a BALL at our wedding! Or you could use: It is a BALL having you as our groomsman! It is a BALL having you as a bridesmaid! It is a BALL having you at our shower!
- Ribbon or string: You’ll need something to tie the tags onto the jars.
Note: You can use any sizes and colors for your mason jars.
How to Make Your Mason Jar Wedding Favors
You can do so much with these personalized wedding favors! With just a few simple steps, you will have these crafty jars ready in no time. Just be sure to make sure to print the tags prior to starting this craft.
First, print the printable tags out using the links from above. Next, unscrew the mason jars and fill them up with whatever you are offering for your guests.
After that, attach the cutout tags to the jar with a ribbon or string. Secure the tag onto the jar by tying the string into a knot. Personalize these wedding mason jars by painting them or drawing designs on them. You could even write the names of the guests onto the jars with a marker.
How to Use
Simply place these mason jars as centerpieces on the tables at the ceremony or place them in a cute place for the guests in the wedding party. You could even arrange these mason jar wedding favors in baskets or each chair of the ceremony.
Fill these jars up with whatever you think your guests will love the most.
Love This Idea for DIYWedding Favors and Want More? Try the Links Below as Well!
- 80 More Mason Jar Wedding Gift Ideas
- Mason Jar Gifts
- Over 25 Mason Jar Gifts
- Food Gift in a Jar
- Soup in a Jar
Want to print the instructions for these mason jar wedding favors? You can use the card below!
- 1 box Ball Mason jars any sizes
- Ribbon or string
- Free Ball wedding tag template
- First, print the printable tags out using the links. Next, unscrew the mason jars and fill them up with whatever you are offering for your guests.
- After that, attach the cutout tags to the jar with a ribbon or string. Secure the tag onto the jar by tying the string into a knot. Personalize these wedding mason jars by painting them or drawing designs on them. You could even write the names of the guests onto the jars with a marker.
A Year of Jar Crafts
Sign up for our email list to get a FREE book with an entire year of jar crafts! 12 months, 12 crafts, tons of fun!