This post and photos may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. If you purchase something through any link, I may receive a small commission at no extra charge to you. Any supplies used may be given to me free of charge, however, all projects and opinions are my own.
Y’all are going to love this pumpkin pie dip recipe. It is the perfect fall snack when served up with fruit, cookies, or even crackers. You can whip it up in just minutes and have a snack the entire family will love. With just three ingredients, this may be the easiest recipe you make for your holiday party.
- 4 Yoplait Greek 100 Whips! Pumpkin Cheesecake (4 oz containers)
- small container whipped topping (8 oz)
- Pumpkin spice pudding and pie filling (3.4 oz)
Mix all of the ingredients together in a large bowl. This recipe makes a party sized batch. Fold until well mixed.
Serve up immediately with fruit, cookies, or crackers. Some of our favorite options are:
- apple slices
- vanilla wafers
- graham crackers
- chocolate crackers
- pita chips
- molasses cookies
- oatmeal cookies
Experiment with other foods as well! I imagine this dip would be good with just about anything you can imagine.
This fluffy pumpkin pie dip will be the hit of any fall party or just a rainy weekend. You can mix this up in just minutes and have enough to feed an army. Keep some of the items suggested in your pantry so you will always have plenty of things to dunk into this delectable dip recipe. The Yoplait Greek 100 Whips! Pumpkin Cheesecake is what makes this dip a star. Trust me y’all…even if your kids say they don’t like yogurt…they will love this recipe and the Yoplait Greek 100 Whips! Pumpkin Cheesecake! What are y’all waiting for? You need to get your ingredients and dive into a big bowl of this pumpkin pie dip today!
Need to print this recipe? Try the recipe card below!
- 4 Yoplait Greek 100 Whips! Pumpkin Cheesecake 4 oz containers
- small container whipped topping 8 oz
- Pumpkin spice pudding and pie filling 3.4 oz
- Mix all of the ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Fold until well mixed.
- Serve up immediately with fruit, cookies, or crackers.
- Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls
- Pumpkin Banana Bread
- Pumpkin Cake in a Jar
- Pumpkin Bread with Caramel Frosting
- Pumpkin Cake with Chocolate Chips