This post and photos may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. If you purchase something through any link, I may receive a small commission at no extra charge to you. Any supplies used may be given to me free of charge, however, all projects and opinions are my own.
This delectable Rolo brownies recipe is perfect for those chocolate cravings. The ultimate in caramel and chocolate goodness all wrapped up into a brownie. Rolos are after all the ultimate in candy. Caramel surrounded by chocolate in a bite that everyone loves. Add those to brownies and you have a winning recipe any night of the week. Please note that you will need to share these or otherwise you will eat the entire pan! Grab your ingredients and make a pan of these amazing brownies today. You will love the results!
Rolo Brownies Recipe
- Brownie mix (9×11 pan size)
- Rolo candies
Mix brownie mix according to package instructions. Put about half of the batter in a greased 9 x 11 pan. Add unwrapped Rolo candies to the batter as shown below. Cover with the rest of the brownie batter and bake according to the package directions. Allow to cool before slicing.
Need the ultimate in gooey chocolate desserts? This one is for you! I am telling you….these brownies are amazing and something you will be serving again and again. Gooey caramel oozing out of chocolate layers….it doesn’t get much better than that! You may never eat plain brownies again.
Make these for your family to get smiles on all of their faces. They will love digging into a large pan of these Rolo brownies. This is a really simple addition to a boxed brownie mix but it makes all of the difference in the world. You know you want to make a pan….go ahead….I give you permission! Be sure to come back here and tell everyone how much you loved them.
Need to print this recipe? Try the recipe card below!
What You Will Need
- Brownie mix 9x11 pan size
- Rolo candies
- Mix brownie mix according to package instructions.
- Put about half of the batter in a greased 9 x 11 pan.
- Add unwrapped Rolo candies to the batter as shown below.
- Cover with the rest of the brownie batter and bake according to the package directions.
- Allow to cool before slicing.
- Skillet Peanut Butter Cup Brownies
- Chocolate Hazelnut Iced Brownies
- Marbled Mint Cheesecake Brownies
- Chocolate Strawberry Oreo Brownies
- S’more Oreo Brownie Bar