It is time for Crafty Hangouts week again. This time we are crafting with patriotic ribbon from The Ribbon Retreat. My first project is some fun Rolo firecracker party favors. I will have another fun patriotic ribbon post later this week so y’all stay tuned. These party favors are super simple and everyone loves Rolos right? Your guests will have a “blast” at your party once they get one or more of these fun favors.
You can get the full instructions for making these Rolo firecracker party favors by watching the video below. You can also get another great patriotic craft from my friend Carolina with 30 Minute Crafts during the short 9 minute video as well.
In case you don’t get all of the detail on the video, here is a short description on how to make your own Rolo firecracker party favors:
NOTE: The list below contains affiliate links that will go to support this site if you click them.
- Start with two Rolos and Aleene’s Tacky Dot Roll. Put two dots onto the Rolos and stick them together (“little” ends together).
- Take a length of thin grosgrain ribbon (I used red) and cut to length. Tie a double knot in the center and fold over.
- Use a tacky dot to adhere the knot to the top of your Rolo stack.
- Use Aleene’s Tacky Line Roll and adhere the patriotic stars ribbon to the side of your Rolo stack.
- Wrap this ribbon around and cut to length then use the tacky line roll to secure the end.
Keep making firecrackers until you have enough to fill a container or mason jar. Print my have a blast party sign by clicking here. Add this to your container by using the tacky line roll to add to a BBQ skewer. Your party is now ready to blast off! Make tons of these Rolo firecracker party favors as they are sure to be the hit of any Fourth of July bash. Want to get that great ribbon from The Ribbon Retreat? Be sure to use this 10% discount code (expires on 9/30/14) to order: Coupon Code: CH10. Stay tuned for some more patriotic fun this week right here.
Subscribe to get our latest content by email every week!