This post and photos may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. If you purchase something through any link, I may receive a small commission at no extra charge to you. Any supplies used may be given to me free of charge, however, all projects and opinions are my own.
Are you planning anything special for Saint Patrick’s Day? Try one of these fun Saint Patrick’s Day recipes to bring the fun into your day. Serve up a variety of green dishes to leave smiles on your kids faces. A green smile that is!
Saint Patrick’s Day Recipes
Click on each of the recipes below to open up the instructions in another tab on your computer. From there, you can pin or print the ones you want to make this year.
- Saint Patrick’s Day Brownies from The Country Chic Cottage
- St. Patrick’s Day Cupcakes with a Pot of Gold from The Country Chic Cottage
- Ombre Green Rice Crispy Treats from Love From The Oven
- Green Velvet Cupcakes from Love From The Oven
- Irish Car Bomb Cupcakes from The Nerd’s Wife
- No-Bake Thin Mint Cookie Truffles from Six Sisters’ Stuff
- Sugar-Free Shamrock Shake from A Night Owl Blog
- St. Patrick’s Day Cake from Twig and Thistle
- Shamrock Sandwich Cookies from Homemade by Holman
- Green & White Bundt Cake from Love From The Oven
- Leprechaun Crunch from Yesterday On Tuesday
- St. Patty’s Day Mint Oreos from A Whisk and A Prayer
- St. Patrick’s Day Rainbow Slice and Bake Cookie from Good Life Eats
- St. Patrick’s Day Muddy Buddies (With Free Printable) from NoBiggie
- Peekaboo Shamrock Pound Cake Tutorial from Meringue Bake Shop
- Irish Soda Bread from The Pupcake Chronicles
- Shamrock Pancakes from A Mommy’s Adventures
- Leprechaun Lunch from Gourmet Mom On The Go
- Potato Candy from Munchkin Munchies
- Lemon Pistachio Cupcakes from A Night Owl Blog
- Shamrock Puffcorn Crack from That’s What Che Said
- Bailey’s Irish Cream Fudge from That’s What Che Said
- Saint Patrick’s Day Milk Shake from Everyday Party Magazine
- Saint Patrick’s Day Shake Cocktail from Everyday Party Magazine
- Rainbow Pudding for Saint Patrick’s Day from Mad in Crafts
I hope you enjoy these 25 Saint Patrick’s Day recipes with your family and friends. They are all a fun way to celebrate while wearing a touch or two of green.
Looking for easy recipe ideas?
Struggling with supper and what to make? Do you wish you had a way to make meals faster? The dump recipes system allows you to make 10 meals in just one hour or less, rescuing your dinnertime and saving you time and money.
Want to try it for yourself? I have the perfect cookbook for you. Chicken Dump Recipes includes 5 plans, each with printable shopping lists and printable labels. Most of the 25 recipes included can go from the freezer to the crockpot, saving you even more time. All the recipes include gluten-free instructions as well.
What are you waiting for? Give the dump recipes system a try in your home and make meal time a bit easier!