You will love this southern fruit tea recipe! Make this and enjoy anytime of the year but it is especially great for summer parties!
It would not be a summer mason jar series without a sweet tea recipe. It is one of our favorite summer beverages and I am so excited to share it with y’all!
This southern fruit tea recipe will really hit the spot on a hot summer day. Mix it half and half with sweet tea for a unique combination that is perfect for sipping on a rocker on the front porch. Grab your ingredients and mix up a pitcher of this southern specialty today! It is summer mason jar week which means we have tons more ideas with mason jars at the bottom of this post. Don’t miss any of the fun!
Ingredients for Southern Fruit Tea:
- Family size tea bags (Luzianne is my favorite)
- Pineapple/orange juice concentrate
- Lemonade concentrate
How to make Fruit Tea:
- First, in a medium saucepan bring 2 cups water to a boil. Once the water is boiling steadily, add the tea bags and remove from heat. Then let it stand for 5 minutes.
- After the tea has steeped, remove all of the tea bags.
- Then add the sugar and stir it until it is all dissolved. After the sugar is completely dissolved, pour into a gallon sized pitcher.
- Next, stir in the pineapple/orange juice and lemonade concentrates.
- Then add the remaining water and stir everything well.
- After everything is mixed together, pour over ice to serve and enjoy!
Southern fruit tea is a great recipe anytime of the year but summer is when I really love to add fruit tea to the menu of any party I am hosting. Whip up a batch and give it a try! It will be your go-to recipe from now on!
Don’t forget to serve it up in your favorite mason jar glass for a true southern experience. Want to try more sweet tea recipes from a southern girl? Give these a try:
Print your Southern Fruit Tea Recipe below:
- 1 gallon water
- 4 family size tea bags
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 1 cup frozen pineapple/orange juice concentrate thawed
- 1 cup frozen lemonade concentrate thawed
- Bring 2 cups water to a boil in medium saucepan. Add tea bags, remove from heat and let stand for 5 minutes.
- Once steeped, remove tea bags.
- Add sugar and stir until dissolved. Add to a gallon size pitcher.
- Stir in pineapple/orange juice and lemonade concentrates.
- Add remaining water and stir well.
- Pour over ice to serve.
Try these other easy Southern Recipes:
- Sugar Cookie Fruit Pizza
- Blueberry Lemonade with Lime
- Mini Chocolate Pecan Pies
- Easy Banana Pudding in a Jar
- Watermelon Tea
- Chocolate Cake Roll
- Old Fashioned Homemade Lemonade
- Coconut Pound Cake
- Kiwi and Blackberry Infused Water
- Eggless Chocolate Cake – Chocolate Wacky Cake
Now get ready for some more summer fun with mason jars! Click around below to see even more ideas with mason jars that are perfect for summer.
Visit these other blogs and see what summer mason jar crafts they have for you today:
Come back here all week for great mason jar crafts like this southern fruit tea recipe.
Looking for easy recipe ideas?
Struggling with supper and what to make? Do you wish you had a way to make meals faster? The dump recipes system allows you to make 10 meals in just one hour or less, rescuing your dinnertime and saving you time and money.
Want to try it for yourself? I have the perfect cookbook for you. Chicken Dump Recipes includes 5 plans, each with printable shopping lists and printable labels. Most of the 25 recipes included can go from the freezer to the crockpot, saving you even more time. All the recipes include gluten-free instructions as well.
What are you waiting for? Give the dump recipes system a try in your home and make meal time a bit easier!
A Year of Jar Crafts
Sign up for our email list to get a FREE book with an entire year of jar crafts! 12 months, 12 crafts, tons of fun!