These Valentine’s Day Treat Goodie Bags are the perfect ideas for a special day of love for preschoolers, classrooms, and even adults! These resealable candy treat bags are filled with sour gummy worms and include a printable label for your special Valentine’s message!
Go to the Dollar Tree and make your very own Valentine’s treat or goodie gift bags! Want more Valentine’s Day ideas? Take a peek at these easy Valentine’s Day crafts to make something sweet for your Valentine.
Make Your Own Valentine Goodie Bags | Perfect Idea for Classrooms
These sweet, Valentine’s treat goodie bags are a budget-friendly way to make sure your preschoolers have something to share with their friends on Valentine’s Day! Or maybe you’re an adult who loves gummy worms–either way, these Valentine candy bags are the best and so colorful!
Valentine treats and goodie bags are perfect for parties and whenever you want to extend your love to all of the Valentines in your life. The printable label topper is so easy to make with just scissors and my template below. Feel free to include your own special message for these Valentine bags!
Supplies Needed to Make These Valentine Candy Bags
- Gummy Worm Treat Bag Printable Toppers: Just print this template out on some paper and fold to top the Valentine goodie treat bags with!
- Plastic Bags: I like to use resealable plastic bags for these Valentine treats because it’s an easy way to keep them fresh before parties and sharing with others! You don’t have to worry about the gummy worms becoming dry if they are sealed in the bag. Cellophone bags will also work for these treat bags but you will need something to tie them with.
- Paper: Just simple white paper is what you need to print the printable template on!
- Printer: Make sure you’re near a printer so you can make the labels. I used color ink.
- Stapler or Tape: You will need either of these supplies to adhere the paper label on top of the bags.
- Scissors or Paper Cutter: One of these are needed to cut out the labels so you can fold them over the bags!
Note: You can use any kind of small plastic bag. I like to get the bags with hearts sometimes to make them extra cheerful.
How to Make Valentine Goodie Bags for School
First, download the printable bag topper by clicking here. You can print them on plain paper or even white card stock. I like to use heavier card stock for projects like these to give the toppers some stability.
Next, cut around the toppers with either scissors or a paper cutter.
Then, add the gummy worms to each plastic bag. Seal the bags shut so the gummy worms remain fresh for your lovers!
Fold the paper bag labels in half, then add to the top of each plastic bag. You can secure with a couple of staples or even some tape. Double-sided tape works great here securing to both sides of the bag.
Finally, share Valentine’s treat and goodie bags with all of the kids in the classrooms or Valentine’s Day parties!
You can use any gummy worms that you like inside your bag. We used a sour version but the plain version will work as well. You can add as many or as few to each bag as you would like–there is no such thing as too many gummy worms or candy bags!
How to Use Valentine’s Day Treat Bags
Gift these Valentine’s treat goodie bags to any lover in you and your child’s life. Adults love Valentine’s treats and goodie bags, too! Preschoolers, toddlers, kids, and grown adults will appreciate these thoughtful Valentine’s Day ideas.
This craft is super easy and so special!
More Valentine’s Day Craft Ideas
- Mason Jar Picture on Canvas for Valentine’s Day
- Heart Wreath with Burlap Ribbon
- Heart Necklace for Valentine’s Day
- DIY Valentines with Your Cricut
- More Valentine’s Day Ideas
More Candy Ideas
- 1 Printer
- 1 stapler or tape
- 1 Pair of scissors or paper cutter
- plastic bags resealable or cellphone with ties
- Gummy worm treat paper label template
- gummy worms
- paper or cardstock
- Add gummy worms to a plastic bag.
- Fold the bag toppers in half then add to the top of each plastic bag. You can secure with a couple of staples or even some tape. Double sided tape works great here securing to both sides of the bag.
- Then just gift your cute Valentine treats to all of the kids in the class or even the neighborhood.