- Start with 2 large red buttons, 2 medium white buttons, and 2 extra small white buttons. My buttons are provided by Buttons Galore and More.
- Cut a rectangle of black felt and use hot glue to adhere the buttons in the direction shown in the photo below.
- Cut a long rectangle of red felt and tie on for a scarf.
- Cut a strip of black leather cord and glue on for Santa’s belt.
- Cut a triangle from red felt and glue the bottom to the top of Santa’s head.
- Apply some glue to the hat and make it lay over in a “floppy” fashion. Add the smallest white button to the tip of the hat.
- Use hot glue to adhere a ribbon to the back to hang and the glue on the back will give your ornament added stability.
Subscribe to get our latest content by email every week!