I starting using a Christmas advent calendar with my kids a few years ago and they loved it! We have made it an annual Christmas tradition now and it is something that they look forward to every year. We do a countdown calendar with treats for each day leading up to Christmas. I actually do it from December 1st to the 24th. There are a variety of ways to make your own advent calendar and a variety of ways to do the tradition. I thought I would gather up some ideas from my fellow bloggers so you can start your own Christmas advent calendar tradition.
- Christmas Advent Calendar (the Easy Way) | Country Chic Cottage
- Chalkboard Countdown Calendar | The Country Chic Cottage
- Printable Countdown Calendar | The Country Chic Cottage
- Favor Tin Advent Calendar | View From the Fridge
- Rustic Wall Mounted Advent Calendar | The DIY Dreamer
- Advent Calendar with Plastic Animals | A Bubbly Life
- Dino Advent Calendar | Boxy Colonial
- Clothespin Advent Calendar | Simply Kierste
- Acorn Advent Calendar | Home. Made. Interest.
- Airheads Advent Calendar | Flour on My Face
- DIY Punchbox Advent Calendar | Studio DIY
- Big Box Advent Calendar | Mod Podge Rocks
- Muffin Tin Advent Calendar | Domestic Imperfection
- Activity Advent Calendar | All for the Boys
- Geometric Advent Calendar | All for the Boys
- Instagram Advent Calendar | Thinking Closet
- Jewelry Box Advent Calendar | Handmade in the Heartland
- Rustic Advent Calendar | Yesterday on Tuesday
- Felt Advent Calendar | Everything Etsy
- Screen Printed Advent Calendar | Happiness is Homemade
- Pottery Barn Inspired Advent Calendar | New House, New Home
I hope you enjoyed all of these different variations of the traditional Christmas advent calendar. Try a one of these ideas with your kids or use them as a jumping off point for your own amazing idea.
Love the idea but don’t have time to make your own? You can also buy your own Christmas advent calendar with any of the links below. These links are affiliate links which means a portion of your purchase will go to support this site.