I was sent the HomeRight Steam Machine to review and came up with 25 ways to clean naturally with steam for you all. Starting on the HomeRight website…what exactly is a Steam Machine?
The SteamMachine uses pressurized, high temperature, steam to loosen and dissolve dirt, grease, grime and kill bacteria. Its many uses include; kitchen counter tops, ovens, stovetops, bathroom fixtures and barbecue grills.
So I put it to the test then came up with 25 ways to use the machine in my home. Oh there are so many more than 25 ways but I had to stop somewhere y’all.
- Cleaning ceramic tile and grout. See my experiment to clean soap scum in my shower below.
- Clean your shower door and track.
- Clean wire pet cages.
- Clean and sanitize around sinks and faucets.
- Clean garden tools with ease.
- Clean appliance sides with the cloth cover attachment.
- Great for cleaning your hearth.
- Steam clean carpets and upholstery. (Be cautious and test first always.)
- Clean grease from oven tops.
- Clean your grill or outdoor cooker with ease.
- Disinfect your toilet bowl.
- Clean your outdoor furniture.
- Windows and mirrors can be cleaned with the squeegee attachment.
- Clean your louvered vent covers with ease.
- Remove wallpaper with the specialized attachment.
- Disinfect your children’s toys with this non-toxic method.
- Steam clean your curtains.
- Clean any sealed floor surface including hardwood floors (poly sealed only).
- Defrost your freezer in a jiffy with steam.
- Sanitize your mattress with steam.
- Clean your blinds with steam. Be sure to not get blinds too hot or they will warp.
- Degrease engines and tire rims with ease.
- Clean the inside of your refrigerator.
- Steam clean that garbage can.
- Steam your pillows clean in a jiffy.
Now what were my results? I used the Steam Machine around my home for a few days and love the power of steam. I have been using a steam mop to clean my hardwood floors for years and love it. But a mop cannot do anything ….but…..well…..mop. This machine is great for cleaning all types of surfaces in your home. I did one before and after for y’all cause I knew you would be curious. I attacked the tile in my bathroom which has just a tad of soap scum build up. Okay more than a tad. I hate soap scum. So I went after it with the steam….
NEW!! Now you can print the complete guide to natural cleaning and keep it as a handy reference around your home. There are 225 ideas for using vinegar, cream of tartar, lemons, hydrogen peroxide, steam, baking soda, corn starch, salt, and rubbing alcohol to clean! Yep all of those things you probably have around your house already can be really powerful all natural cleaners.
Just click here to add this download to your cart. Then just pay the $1.99 to download to your computer. You can then print on your home printer and keep this complete guide to natural cleaning handy all year! I have just had many requests for a printable version of my cleaning series and thought this is the perfect time to release this series!
Just click the add to cart button above to download my complete guide to natural cleaning for just $1.99!!
Get our best cleaner recipes for FREE!
Sign up for our email list here and we will email your our free ebook with easy household cleaner recipes for your home!